Cornwall Football Forum

Is this really the case ?

"The two players escaped a larger fine by agreeing to undertake 40 hours work on a football project in the St Austell area."

If this can be substantiated,just why was Charlestown(St.Austell) selected as the work project? I would like to think that neither Mr.Peter Beard nor Mr.David Bray(CCFA and St.Austell supporter) had any influence in this choice.No doubt many clubs will be considering applying to CCFA for some free labour to improve THEIR infrastructure.So let,s hope CCFA will explain.

I THINK WE SHOULD BE TOLD !

"The two players escaped a larger fine by agreeing to undertake 40 hours work on a football project in the St Austell area."

If this can be substantiated,just why was Charlestown(St.Austell) selected as the work project? I would like to think that neither Mr.Peter Beard nor Mr.David Bray(CCFA and St.Austell supporter) had any influence in this choice.No doubt many clubs will be considering applying to CCFA for some free labour to improve THEIR infrastructure.So let,s hope CCFA will explain.

WELL SAID MATE,COME ON YOU HOPELESS PEOPLE, ANSWER THAT,I WANT MY GARDEN DONE,BUT NO NOT BYE THAT THUG :drink: :clapper:

How about this - Andy dingle (St Austell manager) - Phil Dingle (local policeman AND chairman of Charlestown FC AND Andy's brother)

Whole thing just doesn't feel right, all a bit too cosy.

can we at least have ther names of these ccfa people who came to these conclusions on such a high profile and important matter. i for one would be intregued to know who they are.

These are the people who are on the Disciplinnary Panel:

DENNIS CHAMPION;LEN LOBB;TERRY RICHARDS;TERRY WILLIAMS;DAVID BRAY(sic);OLVER HARRIS;NIGEL HANNAFORD and DAVE RAWLINGS.

My suggestion is to approach these honourable gentlemen and ask if they are proud of their decision.No doubt each individual will say that it wasn't just their decision but a mutual one.

PASS THE SICK BAG,ALICE.

Phil Dingle being a local policeman has nothing to do with this, Yes he is chairman of Charlestown youth Football club and i know how hard Phil and others have worked to get a new site on outskirts of st austell.

To suggest Phil has done this as a favour to his brother or to St Austell football club is wrong, it was only a few weeks ago when Glyn Rowett was sacked that Phil was quoted in papers as saying, "this is a massive step back for St Austell in sacking Glyn"

I dont know if Phil has approached the CCFA about the possibility of the two suspended players doing some form of "community service" at Charlestown youth football club, but if he has, i have no doubt this was for the benefit of his club and not his brother or st austell fc.

Surely the most refreshing thing to come out if this sorry affair is the stand being built in memory of Phil Smith. i didn't know him but am aware of his huge popularity in St Austell and the cornish football fratenity.

Guest Cappuccino

The names of the three 'Wise Monkeys' (men) on the disciplinary commission were:

Chairman - Dennis Champion

Len Lobb and Terry Williams

Where in the disciplinary section of the Handbook is it mentioned that part of the punishment includes community service? Is this something dreamt up by the Cornish FA in order that they did not have to give an appropriate punishment to the two players concerned?

Did the FA take into consideration last seasons farce at Callington when deliberating this case?

I think the answer is NO!!!

If officers of any football club in the County are not considered by their members to be doing an appropriate job, then they can be voted out of office at the AGM. In the case of the County FA Limited, the football clubs in the County have no say, nor right in expressing their opinion by voting people in or out of office. Their jobs seem safe for as long as they wish to have them, no matter what farcical or unjust decisions they come to.