Cornwall Football Forum

world cup 2010

Guest BEEFEATER

Guest BEEFEATER

that ban would be stupid cos a 2mnths ban would be over by january argentina probly havent got any matches scheluled.

brazil wont win it.

i only said argentina cos i didnt want to say brazil or spain

that ban would be stupid cos a 2mnths ban would be over by january argentina probly havent got any matches scheluled.

brazil wont win it.

Now i am confused, You said Argentina now your saying you only said them because you did not want to say Brazil or Spain? There are more than 3 teams in the world cup final you know so plenty to choose from and would you write off Germany or Italy :D

Your username is BEEFEATER and you have a Union Jack as your profile pick (All best of British) so why not choose England then?

By the way im not having a pop just wondered what your thinking was behind your decission thats all fella

England :yahoo: ok so them winning its about as likely as west ham winning the prem but stranger things have happened at sea :P:smiley20:

You just had to find a way of getting in a little dig didnt you :o

I will not forget this

England :yahoo: ok so them winning its about as likely as west ham winning the prem but stranger things have happened at sea :P:smiley20:

I will not forget this

I'm sure i owed you a little dig :P At least i'm saying England to win and who knows if West Ham do stay up they might win something next season :rolleyes:

Guest BEEFEATER

brazil wont win it.

Now i am confused, You said Argentina now your saying you only said them because you did not want to say Brazil or Spain? There are more than 3 teams in the world cup final you know so plenty to choose from and would you write off Germany or Italy :D

Your username is BEEFEATER and you have a Union Jack as your profile pick (All best of British) so why not choose England then?

By the way im not having a pop just wondered what your thinking was behind your decission thats all fella

I will not forget this

id love england to win but we wont. obvisly spain or brazil will be top 2 favorites.