Cornwall Football Forum

Junior cup replay result

Jesus.....Guy scored again......bugger me another week about that now......must have been an ispired team talk.....& Guy....I bet it was wind assisted... :lol:

Cheeky git baggie, No i wont go on about it all week you tart but as you know playing at the back i dont get that many now only 2 this season

both cracking goals though, Did i tell you about the last one :D

Jesus.....Guy scored again......bugger me another week about that now......must have been an ispired team talk.....& Guy....I bet it was wind assisted... :lol:

Cheeky git baggie, No i wont go on about it all week you tart but as you know playing at the back i dont get that many now only 2 this season

Here we go....I knew it......he wont shut up about...he wont ...i'm telling you...he wont......gonna be a long week on the forum........Mr deacon please ban him for 1 week.....pllllllllleeeeeeaaaaasseeeeee

Here we go....I knew it......he wont shut up about...he wont ...i'm telling you...he wont......gonna be a long week on the forum........Mr deacon please ban him for 1 week.....pllllllllleeeeeeaaaaasseeeeee

hi baggie yes hes a nightmare was a good goal tho but shhh don't tell him lol!!! keep well mate and good luck in next round hope to meet you in area final lol Not!!

IT TOOK FALMOUTH ATHLETIC TWO MATCHES IN THE AREA FINAL LAST YEAR TO BEAT CONSTANTINE SO WELL DONE TO COCKERNEE BOY AND ALL AT STORM.

SO, COCKERNEE BOY, RECKON YOU CAN DO THE MARATHON, HUH ?

I GOT A GREAT BOOK ON HOW NOT TO RUN THE LONDON MARATHON, PM ME YOUR ADRESS AND I'LL POST IT TO YOU.

P.S. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF MY EX IN THE HAMMERS OUTFIT ?

IT TOOK FALMOUTH ATHLETIC TWO MATCHES IN THE AREA FINAL LAST YEAR TO BEAT CONSTANTINE SO WELL DONE TO COCKERNEE BOY AND ALL AT STORM.

I GOT A GREAT BOOK ON HOW NOT TO RUN THE LONDON MARATHON, PM ME YOUR ADRESS AND I'LL POST IT TO YOU.

Its Mr Boys Lady thats doing the marathon, Mr Boy can just about run to the pub after a game :D

Your ex hmmmm in your dreams maybe :D

P.S. See Mr Boy your not the only one i pick on :P :smiley20:

Thats COCKERKNEEBOY fella, It took Storm 2 matches as well to beat Constantine as title says it was a replay and thanks for the well done bit we appreciate it and in fairness Constantine are a good side but we were good that day (Thank God) :D

Regarding the london marathon i will not be running it but my good lady will so please put your hand in your pocket as it is for a good cause (A pound will do) :clapper:

I will pm you fella i appreciate the book my friend :D

OMG that is your ex missus in my pic, You mean to say i have been seeing your ex missus on the side OMG i do hope this was not the reason she is your ex :D:D:D:D Just kidding i would not do that

WHENEVER YOU FINALLY GIVE ME A POSTAL ADDRESS ; CONSIDER IT DONE.

MY MISTAKE, THAT'S NOT MY EX-MISSUS IN THE PIC; IT'S A PIC OF YOUR NEXT MISSUS IF STORM WIN THE JUNIOR CUP !!!

THAT'S ABOUT AS GOOD AS ONE SEASON COULD EVER GET FOR ANY MAN !!

WHO YOU GOT TOMORROW ? (BEFORE IT GETS CALLED OFF , OF COURSE)