ECPL RESULTS Saturday 24th October

Premier Division

Biscovey 3 St Stephen 4

Division One

Edgcumbe 12 St Columb Major 0

St Blazey 1 St Stephens Borough 1

Rowett Insurance League Cup

First Round

Elburton Villa 2 Lanreath 2 AET (Elburton win 4-1 on penalties)

Roche 3 Holsworthy 2

Second Round

Morwenstow 2 Probus 3

Polperro 2 Plymouth Parkway 4

St Dominick 4 Bere Alston United 3

Torpoint Athletic 2 St Dennis 0

Tavistock 2 Sticker 1

Wadebridge Town 5 Liskeard Athletic 1

Wasn't at the the game today so can someone confirm for me if this was true? Torpoint v St Dennis and mid way through the 2nd half with Torpoint leading 2-0 St Dennis striker Lee Rickard got shown a red card. But before the game could resume Torpoint centre half Mark Sotheran had to go and change his shorts as infact Rickard was stuck in his pocket and couldn't get out???

Polperro 2 - Plymouth Parkway 4

Very good, close competitive game played in the correct spirit. Polperro played with the wind in the first half and went in at half time 2 all. The second half was more open and Parkway began to dominate with the wind and scored 2 good goals and progress into the next round. Lots of good passing football, solid challenges and fierce shots, credit to both teams, well done.

Good advert for the league and clubs involved! :P

Yeah, No complaints....St Dominick beat us fair and square.

Including several ex- Bere Alston players, they were hungrier for it right from the 1st whistle and for about 70 mins we never really got going

We might have played poorly but take nothing away from St Dominick they thoroughly deserved their win.

We rallied late on and made the scoreline more respectable and if we had taken our chances may have taken the game into extra time or even nicked it, but to be fair St Dominick had what looked like a 'good goal' cleared off the line (or rather...about a foot behind it) and hit the post twice from two flowing moves in the 2nd half.

Ex-Bere Alston players Adam Reid (2) and James Crawford (1), were outstanding as was ex- Tavy player Luke McPherson at the back.

Good luck to Blatch and the St Dominick lads in the next round...They sure have the bragging rights tonight!!

Wasn't at the the game today so can someone confirm for me if this was true? Torpoint v St Dennis and mid way through the 2nd half with Torpoint leading 2-0 St Dennis striker Lee Rickard got shown a red card. But before the game could resume Torpoint centre half Mark Sotheran had to go and change his shorts as infact Rickard was stuck in his pocket and couldn't get out???

haha yea he defently had me in his pocket. I had an absolutly shocking game today and torpoint defently deserved the win. Great footballing side but we had our chances. The sending off???? Was supprised and felt it was an influenced decision by the ref but that's football. But on a good note well done to torpoint and hope they go all the way :smiley20: great game

haha yea he defently had me in his pocket. I had an absolutly shocking game today and torpoint defently deserved the win. Great footballing side but we had our chances. The sending off???? Was supprised and felt it was an influenced decision by the ref but that's football. But on a good note well done to torpoint and hope they go all the way :smiley20: great game

Guest boy wonder

L.Ricks10 well played today and i must say you have done yourself proud and your team well buy saying what you have.i just wish there was alot more players around like you.a good gsme a some good players at the match

Thank u on ur comments "boy wonder" but to be honest don't think I did my team proud with the way I was acting on the pitch today. Just so frustrating because no I and the team can do much better. But got to give credit were it's due torpoint were class today. Spose we will have to concentrate on the league now and just hope our performances get better then they were today. Once again well done to torpoint and good luck. :c:

Yea straight red bigdawg. I made a tackle on one of there lads witch wasn't even givin a free kick and there lad upfront came about 20 yards just to dig into me I just put my hands on his shoulders and told him to go back as it had nothing to do with him and the ref sent me off for puttin my hands on him. Petty realy when he came 20 yards just to get involved and didn't even get a talking to. Never mind. In all the fairness though the ref had a good game.

Yea straight red bigdawg. I made a tackle on one of there lads witch wasn't even givin a free kick and there lad upfront came about 20 yards just to dig into me I just put my hands on his shoulders and told him to go back as it had nothing to do with him and the ref sent me off for puttin my hands on him. Petty realy when he came 20 yards just to get involved and didn't even get a talking to. Never mind. In all the fairness though the ref had a good game.

L Ricks 10 :clapper::clapper: you are a credit to your team and to ECPL, well said, a few people could learn a few things from you how to write on this forum. All the best for you and your team and hope to be playing you again next year in the Premier Division as well as the Cup.

i heard that Torpoints right back played very well and was involved in the two goals! is this true????

Why don't you come along to Torpoints games Water Boy and then you can see what has happened and not just hearing it second hand. Torpoint play Lanreath on Saturday away, if you need to know. Let me know and I will take you there so you see and hear it first hand.,

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

i heard that Torpoints right back played very well and was involved in the two goals! is this true????

Why don't you come along to Torpoints games Water Boy and then you can see what has happened and not just hearing it second hand. Torpoint play Lanreath on Saturday away, if you need to know. Let me know and I will take you there so you see and hear it first hand.,

Andy B

I could also give water boy a lift but it would be on my Honda motor bike and he would have to provide his

own crash helmet could pick him up at the bridge