Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread

Why did you highlight the word seconds? For a minute there I thought I had been outsmarted by a slap head but after Reading you post it doesn't make all that much sense! "if I called someone a matelot then it would used! Eh

Was going to send you a PM but i thought i'd just post it.

No need to get personel. I highlighted 2nds as i said about 1st teamers, hence Humble pie!? Still dont understand? A matelot is slang for Naval servicemen. But never mind if you didn't know that. Dont start name calling and start something you wouldn't want to finish ;) . Are you like Kirk and like having a crowd behind you to air your thoughts? B) Super saints.. Another person hiding behind an alias? Well done you. Obviously hiding something.. Are you the 2nd gunman from the Grassy Knoll?...Keep up Patch please.... :wacko:

GOODBYE ALL FROM ME

Adam Pryor is super saints, everyone knows it, so why would he be hiding behind a name??

and please stop going on about the NAVY!!! you dont get pidge saying he is a postman every 5 minutes do you??

Why did you highlight the word seconds? For a minute there I thought I had been outsmarted by a slap head but after Reading you post it doesn't make all that much sense! "if I called someone a matelot then it would used! Eh

No need to get personel. I highlighted 2nds as i said about 1st teamers, hence Humble pie!? Still dont understand? A matelot is slang for Naval servicemen. But never mind if you didn't know that. Dont start name calling and start something you wouldn't want to finish ;) . Are you like Kirk and like having a crowd behind you to air your thoughts? B) Super saints.. Another person hiding behind an alias? Well done you. Obviously hiding something.. Are you the 2nd gunman from the Grassy Knoll?...Keep up Patch please.... :wacko:

GOODBYE ALL FROM ME

Adam Pryor is super saints, everyone knows it, so why would he be hiding behind a name??

and please stop going on about the NAVY!!! you dont get pidge saying he is a postman every 5 minutes do you??

iam,a window cleaner,always told my father,that i would go up in the world,to the dizzy heights of 16 ft :smiley20:

pidge what was falmouth line up??

Bryan Scoffin, Darren Friend, Chris Pellow, Dave Rawlings, Matt Roberts, Bobby Bryant, Luke Appleton, Steve Winnan, Steve Owen, Luke Murray, Duncan Gillett

to add to the above Falmouth team last night, the 2 subs we used were Matt Mcilroy and Sam Bromley

Matt Mcilroy scored twice for truro agaisnt wendron.......... Matt Roberts :glare: is that the truro matty roberts or just a player with the same name??

i remember about 3 seasons back when robbie(the truro gaffa) was in charge of there 3rd team and wen they didnt have a game a couple of his players played for tms we won the game 9-0 and he red a couple of names in the paper and told the players they wernt welcome at truro football club any more....... i wonder why his attitude has changed so much.. and i know at least 3 other players that have played for other combo sides this year i wonder if he even knows <_<

GOODBYE ALL FROM ME

I dnt need a crowd behind me to air my thoughts i can tell you that my little MATELOT ;) just ask ear to the ground!!!!!! :P

(i had a lovely night at punchball and ladell the other night gunners!!!) THANK YOU

FIFI D

:c: