Cornwall Football Forum

Would you like to be part of CORNISH SOCCER?

Well with the season about to start for most of the county - would you like to be part of CORNISH SOCCER

I am looking for people who are passionate and fanatical in wanting to get Cornish football further onto the non-league map by helping me ensure it can read about on a more regular basis, both via CORNISH SOCCER publications, as well as expanding this website.

Can you help in my continued determination to create a super Cornish football website as well as provide material and news so that I can publish CORNISH SOCCER on a regular basis and not in a hit and miss style as has been the case over the past few years!

For this to happen I need a dedicated team behind me to produce the vision I have always had for football in Cornwall, whether it be by paper publications or via the internet.

“Reporters - budding Journalists”

I am looking for “reporters” who can cover all the various leagues throughout the county. If you have a special interest in the Cornish Guardian East Cornwall League (Premier & First Division) or the Jollys Cornwall Combination League, I would dearly love to hear from you and allow you to give your regular views and news on the league that you know a lot about.

Ideally if I could have one “reporter” or contact per club that would be fantastic. These positions are obviously voluntary, but you will have the opportunity to ensure your particular league and club gets a mention.

And if you have always been a budding match reporter - why not take this chance to write a few words.

Match Results and details

There is always a need for all football fans to know about the matches as they happen and perhaps you could help me fill the holes by providing results and goalscorers. These would be used for the website and CORNISH SOCCER issues as well as fill any gaps on the Forum’s coverage.

This is all part of my efforts in providing a better service, which is why I am starting early in trying to get together interested parties to help in this process. If you would be interested in sending me match result texts for your home games please send me an email to davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info stating which club you would be covering. You will then be part of an extremely important service to all Cornish football followers.

The CORNISH SOCCER Forum

In all of this, the Cornish Soccer Forum (www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum) can only benefit as well.

Despite having well over 2,500 forum members, it is always great to get more new members on board who can help further spread the word.

Writers

If you have a writing talent or simply passionate about the league your team is in and you would like to write one piece a week then please get in touch with me. You can talk about anything that has happened in your league over the past week.

This is your chance to be part of CORNISH SOCCER

Simply email me with your interest to davedeacon@cornish soccer.info

Thank you

Dave Deacon