Cornwall Football Forum

What are Spurs up to?

Guest danny-efc-pafc

Bassong has past his medical,And is likely to sign tonight.

Newcastle kick-off the season on saturday,Hull look to have taken Habib Beye,how many more will go before saturday,Who would want the manager's job there, :wacko::wacko::wacko:

WINNO?

To be fair to Darren Bent, 'Arry's comment about his wife's ability to slot chances the striker missed was pretty damning, when you consider how desperate to score any woman must be who could end up with an Redknob.

The point, SS, is that Levy has even had his plane repossessed. So you own John Lewis ? Bad taste, mate ! Even the MPs are no longer allowed to buy from there. Bet you can't even afford to shop at Waitrose.

I expect there will be Spurs scouts down on Illogan on Saturday. The boy Cowper might not even know what a small club you are.

Back up the pole, cider boy !

The thread is titled,What are Spurs up to.?So I thought Id let everyone know.

Good win before next week.

Do believe they are in a similiar position as yourselves,trying to qualify for the Champions League.

They were named along side Athletico Madrid as being 2 sides you wanted to avoid.

Maybe you should of drew them instead of Celtic.

Did'nt cause the mighty Spurs to many problems.If these are difficult games,this Champions League stuff

is a bit of a dawddle.

:clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Maybe you should of drew them instead of Celtic.

Celtic aren't much of a threat. The atmosphere in Glasgow will be hostile so I'm happy the first leg is there. We'll stuff them at home. The SPL standard is poor compared to the EPL. Some teams are not even Championship standard.

The point, SS, is that Levy has even had his plane repossessed.

The £13 million plane was grounded at Stansted airport by administrators Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander, which has a mortgage on the plane, after Enic refused to pay. Enic says the bank has failed to release £1 million in deposits after it was granted a moratorium on payments by the Icelandic Financial Supervisory Authority after Iceland's financial meltdown.

Bank refuses to pay what it owes, Enic refuse to pay what they owe, SIMPLES :rolleyes: . BOTH are businesses, it is NOT Enics fault that Iceland's financial stance went to poo and it is NOT Enic's fault that the bank could not afford the payment's they were legally bound to keep.

It IS Enic's problem that they refused to pay up on time for the previous financial arrangement BUT I'll guarantee that there's not a single business/businessman out there that would continue to make payments to anyone who owed £1million to them :unsure: .

Mr Rosenberg, Derision and ridicule are seemingly becoming your ONLY way of communicating with the everyday person. You're clever enough and articulate enough to get your point across without stooping to such measures, and you are very much aware of this.

So, please Sir, just reform into the educated and capable man that you know you are, rather than the sniping pile of mockery that you're pretending to be in hope of creating confrontations with those you clearly deem as 'intellectually incomparable' to your good self. <_<

God bless you Mr Beer and I hope mother is keeping well :c:

Great news for Spurs fans,our Defensive worries have eased a little bit.

It has been confirmed by the Club and the F.A. that new signing Sebastian Bassong is available for selection

for our first Premier League game.

The F.A have stated that his 2 match ban,is for Newcastle games,not Spurs fixtures.

So it seems he served one match in the last game of last season and seeing Newcastle played W.B.A.

yesterday,thats his ban completed.Super,good old F.A.

Heres my team selection for Sunday;

GOMES

CORLUKA BASSONG KING ESSOU AKOTTO

LENNON PALACIOS JENAS MODRIC

DEFOE CROUCH.

3pts I Think.

Unlike Midfield I will be THERE ,supporting my team.

:yahoo::clapper::yahoo::clapper:

COYS

• 1 month later...

O.K some people may not be interested,but there are some very strong rumours about at Spurs.

One is that a deal for Brazilian defensive midfielder Sandro has been struck.99% done.

Arry is also very keen on Sully Muntairi from Inter Milan.

Oh,and the goons are close to sealing the signature of Steven Defour from Standard Liege.

O.K some people may not be interested,but there are some very strong rumours about at Spurs.

One is that a deal for Brazilian defensive midfielder Sandro has been struck.99% done.

Arry is also very keen on Sully Muntairi from Inter Milan.

Oh,and the goons are close to sealing the signature of Steven Defour from Standard Liege.

Where'd you get all that from buddy?. I thought/think that the Muntari story is just the press regurgitating an old story simply because he's gone off his game a bit?.

The Sandro deal was supposedly 99% done on the final day of the transfer window BUT he's only just been called upto the full Brazil squad and is apparantly also part of one of those third party ownership things that Tevez was having to endure.(Whether our partnership with his club makes a difference, I'm not sure :unsure: )..

As for Arse-anal getting Steven Dufour, well he's a good player and at 20/21 years of age, is still young enough for Wenger to 'break in' :P .. Also, the price could be an issue?. Villa wanted him in the last window BUT O'Neill valued him at £7million, whereas Standard Liege wanted £15million+... He'll certainly give Arse-anal some much needed steel if he is signed..

According to my sources,the 3rd party issue was the stumbling block in the summer for Sandro,but these

have all been sorted now,and he will sign in January.

The Muntari one is only rearing up,because Jenas is interesting Aston Villa.

The goons have only offered £8 million for Defour,but he wants to go there and some deal is expected to

be done.

Another one is Fulham have offered £7 million for Pavlyunchenko.Cheeky b------s

According to my sources,the 3rd party issue was the stumbling block in the summer for Sandro,but these

have all been sorted now,and he will sign in January.

The Muntari one is only rearing up,because Jenas is interesting Aston Villa.

The goons have only offered £8 million for Defour,but he wants to go there and some deal is expected to

be done.

Another one is Fulham have offered £7 million for Pavlyunchenko.Cheeky b------s

Yeah I saw the Fulham link yesterday :D . £7million or a loan until the end of the season, neither likely in my opinion :c: ..

I wish Villa would stop being "interested in" Mr Marmite and just sign the damn guy. If we get our original £7million back, I'll be happy..

Can't really see us going for Muntari if the Sandro deal happens, it would mean either Sandro, Muntari or Palacios would be doing a fair bit of bench warming, which none would be happy to do.. Although Muntari will be buggering off for ACN for a month or 2, so wouldn't really be with us until March anyway..

All if's and but's I guess :c:

sol campbell back to arsenal before january :blink:

as cover for the africa cup of nations

Is that confirmed?. I know he's asked Wenger if he can train with them to keep his fitness up until January, but that's the last I heard.

Why would he want to be cover for the ACN when I've offered him a free train journey to my place so he can be used as cover for the lid-less dogshit bin at the top of the road :clapper:

• 2 months later...

I've lost count of the number of players (good, bad and indifferent) that the spuds have been "linked" with...

Yet again, another day passes and Sp--s are "linked" with yet ANOTHER player. This time it's a keeper who is currently out on loan at Norwich from Newcastle.

Can someone explain - if that is possible - exactly what Redknapp is up to with his so-called transfer policy? Seems to me - and I bet I'm not the only one - who is completely bemused by what goes on at North London's other club.

Is he building a team or just trying to buy players for the sake of it? Is he - as I suspect - incapable of getting the best out of the players he currently has?

Hello my little gooner friend,Merry Xmas.

"Arry" has already said,that he expects it to be a quiet January.

Levy has told "Arry" that if he wants players he must sell first.

Players out,possibly,Pavlynchenko,Bentley,Hutton and maybe Keane.

Players in,Sandro[75% certain]Bellamy[50%]Kenwynne Jones and Upson,have been mentioned.

I think "Arry" knows what he is doing,compared to this time last season,Im well pleased.

Thanks for the result today,Im off to the Lane tomorrow,so 3pts and we are back in the top 4.

Happy New Year.

Guest Chris B

Bellamy no chance. Currently playing his best football with a club with maybe the brightist future? Upson... EX gunner at the lane...lets hope he does better than Bentley :lol: