Cornwall Football Forum

ST DAY

Guest Kimbo Slice

I don't see what all the Interest is with St Day. If people out there in forum land actually showed this much passion and interest in thier own clubs then most wouldn't be in the Shit they are in now. You should start up a i love St Day/Winno/Roger group on bookface or something?!?!?? I would be quite imbarassed if i was at a club whose players/Coaches etc..went on and constantly had digs at others. Is it an insecurity thing? By doing this you are actually giving the lads there, all the motivation they need to succeed. I work in a school and to be honest i've seen yr 9's act more mature than most on here.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spenny

Im with my mate gunners on this one..... and winno come to that. I have played at every level over the last too many to mention years and each and every one of those years the teams at the top of each division in every league changes for one reason or another, be it because managers chop and change around, money becomes available or players move about. Are you all saying players and managers should stay at any one club for a minimum amount of time coz then nothing would change.

Typical example, perranporth last year, went from zero to hero for some reason, was it coz gozzy got all his mate's to come play for him or was it only coz he threw a bit of money there way (or a bit of both). But at the end of the day..... who cares!!!!!!!! they did bloody well because of it and i for one being an ex st day player hope they have a similar story this season. the crap about feeling sorry for the local players who are left out is bo###ks..... how many other teams are there in the local area could they go and play for??? That's called life i am affraid... what ever level you play at... paid or not... if someone better than you comes into your club then they play ahead of you, happens at every club in any league.

The season after next when it all changes again and lets say your club gets in perranporth/ st days position, i wonder if you would all still hold the same opinions.

Good luck to gunners, winno and roger and all the st days boys, and any that cant get a game will always be welcome at chace!

Guest Reginald Perrin

It's all jealously. Same was said about Truro 2 yrs ago, Perranporth last yr and now this season St Day. I think you'll find Caddy/ Simmo last yr had quite a healthy budget but what was said? Nothing. How many clubs has Alan carey had in last 12months? is it 3 or 4? What is being said about that? Nothing. My point here is why are you all trying to interfere with another persons buisness/life? If Sy wants to give Mr X £35 a game then let him. I wont lose any sleep over it why should anyone else?

Goodluck all teams this season and i hope to watch a close run thing

:c:

Money is the root of all evil...LOL. It's such a relief to know nobody's being paid down at St Just.

Time on our hands...LOL.

:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::drink:

Better go tattoo the monkey now !

Be nice to Winno and all his different clubs !

Yes, a close Combo league would be nice. I don't remember one since Helston won the title in their last game at Truro City. At least a decade ago ?

Guest WINNO

To be fair winno you should of hung up your gloves and boots about 10 years ago.

I LOVE THIS SITE TO MUCH

Y DO YOU SAY THAT PEG LEG? IF I DID I WOULDNT HAVE CAPTAINED PENRYN TO THE COMBINATION LEAGUE TITLE AND I WOULD ALSO NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE CUP AND EVERLY CUP WINNING SIDE. YOU SILLY BOY.......... :drink:

RODDERS THATS THE 1ST COMMENT ON HERE I WILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT THERE IS NO MONEY AT ST JUST NOW AND STEVE WILL STILL BUILD A GOOD SIDE WITHOUT YOUR POUND NOTES RODDERS. XXXXXX HE CAN EVEN HAVE HIS OWN PLAYERS.......

B4 YOU SAY U HAVENT. IVE BEEN OFFERED THE WONGA MYSELF.........

I WOULD HAVE COME DOWN FOR A PACKET OF CHOCOLATE HOB NOBS AND BROUGHT ME OLD BUDDY DOM AS WELL BUT HE WOULD DEFIENENTLY HAVE WANTED 2 PACKS THOUGH.........XXXXX

To be fair winno you should of hung up your gloves and boots about 10 years ago.

I LOVE THIS SITE TO MUCH

Y DO YOU SAY THAT PEG LEG? IF I DID I WOULDNT HAVE CAPTAINED PENRYN TO THE COMBINATION LEAGUE TITLE AND I WOULD ALSO NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE CUP AND EVERLY CUP WINNING SIDE. YOU SILLY BOY.......... :drink:

:clapper: thought you had gone mate :drink: :drink:

Guest WINNO

CANT RESIST HAYDEN BUD. FOOTIE IS IN THE BLOOD I WONT LET A FEW C--CKS GET THE BETTER OF ME......

THE RIFLES BACK UP JAKE BABY AND IM READY FOR SOME MORE ACTION AND MEDALS....

LOVE TO ALL

Well done, Winno. It's not your fault that controversial characters have inserted themselves into your club, having been rebuffed in their attempts to throw their weight around elsewhere.

That was a short retirement from the forum. I think you'll stay at St Day for longer than that. Not by much, but longer nevertheless. Good luck !