Cornwall Football Forum

ST DAY

Guest Kimbo Slice

Guest Kimbo Slice

I have it on good authority that St Day have signed the following players for the forthcoming season.

Dom Pullen

Chris Breasley

Tom Russell

Chris Strike

Sam Cooper

Kane Trevaskis

Tom Benney

Andy Van Eligen

Martin Moon

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Cant wait for the new season to begin !

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue203

Bungle you are correct Chris has signed for Port, apart from Tom the rest are all Combo players, so good luck in the Combo league next year you St Day lads, !!!!!

Guest got it all

we will all see on august 15th were everyone will be

this is the fishing season winno :D

this will be winno only season coz he will get a better offer then go :D

Guest WINNO

What better offer than a club with get up and go ambition and run right. No thankyou Im happy.

More than Happy

Hahahahahahaahahaaaaaa

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom Benney!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think Winno will see it out at St Day, why wouldn't he?? he's got good backing down there!

Now now mate just cause winno wants the legend that is benney and not the leg-end murrish!!! :P

Nice fishing by Kimbo.... interesting what 'good authority' there was!!

Just for the record, Chris Strike 100% at Porthleven this season, and Tom Russell 99% he is not going St Day, hopefully Port too!!

Maybe a couple of names on the list accurate, am sure Winno a lot of players not signed anywhere yet - so we shall see hey!!!

You'll be surprised what you can catch on your fishing trip if you bait your hook with £20 or £50 notes!!!

Plenty of movement in the league this close season both off and on the pitch and it will take a few games for the table to sort it self out.

Usual suspects will float to the top or sink to the bottom with the rest floundering in the middle.

Guest got it all

i wish winno good luck i think he is a good bloke just cant see st.day doing much this year sorry winno xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

/

Only a week to find out

St.Day will be at Bickland Park for a PSF on Friday 17th.July 7-30pm.

And the following Friday 24th July at Mount Wise 7.00pm. At least Winno and St Day are making the Combo interesting for 2009/10 now that Perranporth are out of the way.

Guest WINNO

Chris Breasley is a St day player and a very good signing for the club. There are a few more descent players that have signed and there are def a few more that will be!!!!!!!!!! :D

WINNO!! Everytime I come on here someone is having a pop at you my friend!! :D Either you are popular or theres some green eyed monsters out there!!

Do think the list is slightly hopeful, however if it comes off then good on all at St Day, we should embrace ambition, not quosh it. Why not have a target?

Strikey quality, seems to like the big pitches, know how he enjoys those sprints up and down from left back! and a Port boy so would be suprised. Tom Russel class so can can play anywhere! Kayne class! Dom, well a smaller pitch will suit him.. sorry mate!, but he'll get a hat full! Got to say those alone would be on most managers shopping list for the up coming season. Just my opinion.

Chris Breasley is a good signing, if his Mrs lets him play..... lol Sorry Chris! Will it be St Day Patriot now?

As every Pre-season has its merrry go-rounds, lets just see who walks the walk on the pitch, rather than talks the talk on here :smiley20:

Good luck to all for the coming season :smiley20:

Hey winno,i'm sure you'll make some good signings,but while they keep writing about you and st day there leaving other clubs alone.Why don't you just let your team and club do the talking when the season starts bud and just ignore the silly small minded responses ofcertain people who don't know anything about football.All the best except when you play against us. :drink: :drink:

Guest sweeper

I can comfirm that winno was in the gym and that he lost five pounds on his first visit!!!!!

It fell out of his tracksuit bottom when he was on the rowing machine! :yahoo:

Guest WINNO

1. I would just to first say that as I am always mentioned on here as the manager at St Day people seem to forget that its a joint venture between myself and Roger Sowden.

2.Yes I am regularly at the Gym and training very hard never know I maybe required to don the gloves at some stage this season.

3.Strikers we have signed Steve Capeling,Tony Morley,Duaine Briton and Kayne Trevaskis. Negotiations are underway with Domo and are at an indepth stage but he has not put pen to paper yet.

4. Johnny Rowe is a top player and will be awesome for us at St Day.....

5. Stu Reynolds is also on our books centre forward / centre half going to be away teaching but a great asset when avaliable. We also have Brynn Wheeler lined up....

All these has beens I know. Im also signed crap keeper in reserve....

:clapper: :drink: