Cornwall Football Forum

Fund Raising Events for all Clubs

Guest Tasty-Trotter

Guest Tasty-Trotter

if you are planning a fund raising event for your club or have anything planned for the coming season where you would like the chance to help raise extra funds for your club please read on:

Cornwall Tasty Trotter,

one thing that everyone has to do at any event or big game is to EAT, most people get bored with the burger vans and pastie stands etc,

a great money spinner for any event is a Hog/Pig roast, we have a first class machine for rent and all sorts of great deals for all clubs.

to save me typing out all the details of the great offers and suggestions we have for your club to make money if you are intrested please give me a ring on 07905127753 or pm me your name and number and i will call you back.

we will be at falmouth town fc later this month.

just a bit about me:

My name is Will and i have been involved in local football for nearly 25yrs and was the brains and founder of Porthleven Rangers so i know what is involved in raising funds , i have run my own bussiness for the last 10yrs or so and like to think its been a success. the wife and i have started this new venture whilst still running our ice cream parlour (Planet-Ice) that is in P.Z .it was her idea to offer a deal for all local clubs to see if we can help you whilst you help us.

this offer is not just restricted for your clubs but also the same deals would be avaible for and club members for any event.

hope we can be of help to any clubs and club members

:thumbsup::c: :thumbsup: