Cornwall Football Forum

In need of some games!

Hi Brinton,

Great to hear the leg is mending well and you are getting back to fitness.

Very best wishes for the States, what an experience it will be for you. BUT do not stay out there to long, getting that green card and find you in 4/5 years in the American world cup squad!!

Seriously, i could see you really making a name for yourself and its a great loss to football here.

There is a thread either on here or tiger talk about where are the young up and coming players, in Devon or Cornwall who given an opportunity could be playing at higher level.

Brinton it is my opinion you are certainly good enough to do that and if Sean McCarthy had his scouts out He would be aware of your magnificent potential. Certainly when comparing LEFT Footed centre halves they are supposed to be in talks with, why on earth has your phone not had a call from them??

Along with yourself, there are at least three or four locally based players for me who I would have liked to have seen given an opportunity in the Truro Squad.

I know you will have a superb time out there, and the food is magnificent!!, Is that right, someone told me your favourite food was in fact "Seconds"????!!!!!

You will develop into a natural leader, and know you will have become an even better footballer on your return. Just make sure you ring me FIRST when you are coming home!

With very best wishes and lots of luck

Regards

MASS

Guest john

Good luck Brinton. Looking at the the centre backs in the peninsula league. you had to be in the top 3 easy.

I agree what Massey says that you would be good enough for Truro level.

Guest Roger

Is that steve massey an agent or something.? whats all that about. I like the fact he hasnt offered brinton a game. lol is that because he cant get a club? i guess money cant buy everything!!!!!!

whatever you do mr nute dont ring him when you come back i doubt he will even have a club!!!!!!!!

Guest MR A

carefull Steve people are gonna talk ...

I do enjoy your publications on cornish soccer though. They act as a reminder to the true great you really are :ninja:

Wow, and just after I was saying to someone that this Forum had some real fair and decent contributors!

I'm very sorry that Firstly my bank balance then my skin seems to upset the both of you so much.

I did have a chuckle though, Slimy ?, Brash and Arrogant, err, maybe!

Anyway, I'm not disliked by everybody ...only the ones who have meet me!

Many thanks for the feed back with my recent "Publications" on the forum, so pleased you have enjoyed reading them, just the fact you were there reading my column says a lot to me!

Finally, you touched on it a little Mr A, but because of my importance now on this forum!!, it would be appreciated if you could in future postings, please refer to me as "Mr Massey", Thank you.

Guest Roger

So tell me MR MASSEY what makes you more important then anybody else on this forum? what words of wisdom do you bring that inspires us? I do find it amusing that you think that with your presence on here we should be grateful. lol. now that is a comical. I did like the fact that you added Brash and Arrogant into your fine collection of attributes that you possess. Oh well as long as you can entertain yourself and believe that you are truely a man to be worshipped in football. Trouble is most people can't think why!!!!

Guest MR A

Wow, and just after I was saying to someone that this Forum had some real fair and decent contributors!

I'm very sorry that Firstly my bank balance then my skin seems to upset the both of you so much.

I did have a chuckle though, Slimy ?, Brash and Arrogant, err, maybe!

Anyway, I'm not disliked by everybody ...only the ones who have meet me!

Many thanks for the feed back with my recent "Publications" on the forum, so pleased you have enjoyed reading them, just the fact you were there reading my column says a lot to me!

Finally, you touched on it a little Mr A, but because of my importance now on this forum!!, it would be appreciated if you could in future postings, please refer to me as "Mr Massey", Thank you.

Mr Massive time i mean massey,

To begin with i have to agree with you , this forum does have fair and decent contributors. I believe that the assessment i have made of you is very fair and a very decent contribution. I only deal in facts.

First of all i cant see where any reference to your bank balance has been made , therefore it seems you are pushing your chest out regards this for a change .

You seem to be very proud of your column but after reading it i needed to get back to my work as a data in-putter as that is far more interesting , but lets remember its a internet page which i suspect very few people will read , you are not Henry Winter.

Your money has always masked your ability as a manager , (we wont even go into your man-management of players which also is a joke.) Any club that is stupid enough to give you a chance will set themselfs back years in terms of development.

Roger,

I'm really pleased I amused you, that's what I was hoping to do, Tongue and cheek are words that came to mind when posting my reply.

Unfortunately I will have to aim much lower next time, because this one went right over your head!!

Mr A, I'm sorry if you couldn't understand the connection ref Money in posting, but it was aimed at both you and Roger, Roger being the one who mentioned "money", maybe it was far to subtle as well for you,

Thank you both for using as agreed "Mr Massey" in correspondence, though it was appreciated but not necessary to use "Massive" when describing my influence on south west football.

Finally, News just received that I know you will be thrilled with, my Social Secretary as informed me that my office secretary received a call today, telling me I can now use the title of "Lord Massey" when involved with anything "Football"

So Thanking you both for ref. to Mr, but It would be appreciated if you now use new title "Lord Massey"

P.S. As much has I have enjoyed this, I would guess its all very boring to many on here, so please take this as my finally correspondence on this subject .

Lord Massey

Guest Roger

not necessary to use "Massive" when describing my influence on south west football.

Lord Massey,

Obviously that was a tongue and cheek message 'Massive Time' so subtlety was obviously missed by you oh 'chosen one' !!!!

I must give you credit for having an abundance of self belief because no-one else has.

Maybe you should turn your attention away from football because it has certainly forgotten you and turn your attention to having english lessons on grammer and spelling.

For example

my Social Secretary as informed me that my...

should be "my Social Secretary has informed me that........"

so please take this as my finally correspondence on this subject .

should be "so please take this as my final correspondence on this subject...."

and finally

Lord Massey

should be G*y Lord Massey

:yahoo:

Guest Burchy

:thumbsup: On this topic, I would like to mention that Steve is one of the most decent guys I have met whilst being involved in Football in Cornwall.

Not everyone is perfect!

Makes me wonder if you guys have actually met Steve?????

Sure you would post a different reply if that was the case!

Do agree with a few comments though!

Brinton is a top player and a top guy! have had the pleasure of playing with some very good players and Brinton is up there with the best of them.

Very rare for a player to go all season without having a bad game!!!

Good luck Brinton!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: