20th v

27th v WADEBRIDGE Away

APRIL

4th(Sun) League Cup FINAL

10th v LAUNCESTON Home

17th v BISCOVEY Home

24th v BODMIN TOWN Away

Your Friendly Computer - Andy ’B’

Great to see that we have 5 away games in a row and then later on in the season 4 home games on the trot,

still I am not one to complain am I Tavilad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ARE IN BETTER HEALTH VERY SOON ECPL

Ouch!!!! someone has it in for Torpoint. Brave words but if Torpoint can keep the majority of last seasons winning squad with a couple of new youngsters coming through I would suggest they will still be the front runners.

Who cares!! You'll win nothing this year. Parkway will win the league. Bude will be good as well but not as good as Parkway. Torpoint, your time is up i'm afraid!!!

Seem to of heard things like this at the end of last seasion about Torpoint, but the person concerned

had to eat his words, are you any relation to him? or even the same person but changed his name by deed poll.

Ha. The only good bit about your team is your defence. Your strikers are the most over rated players i've ever seen and your midfield is shit! It aint just you lot, Bere Alston and Tavistock are always giving it the big one as well with nothing to back it up!! You lot have all got a big shock coming believe me!!!!!!!!!

Who do you play for Never Touched Him Ref but I Like Young Boys?

I'm a parkway player and i must say this sounds like an individual trying to stir some trouble with torpoint and us! i would like to believe personally that we can challenge for honours next season but i would not say we are going to win it like the way hes putting it across, torpoint have won it two years in a row and regardless of a pre season result they have the experience in that league that we do not have YET!. and how you can say their midfeild and strikers are shit is a bad claim, liam thornton is an absolute bright spark on the wings for them, hicksy and kersh are also great attacking options torpoint have and i hear alot of good reviews about luke avis riohdan and hes a midfielder right?

Just fed up of it. Take this topic for example. Why do we want to know their fixtures? Surely whoever needs to know them will be given them by their manager.

I'm a parkway player and I must say this sounds like an individual trying to stir some trouble with torpoint and us! i would like to believe personally that we can challenge for honours next season but i would not say we are going to win it like the way hes putting it across, torpoint have won it two years in a row and regardless of a pre season result they have the experience in that league that we do not have YET!. and how you can say their midfeild and strikers are shit is a bad claim, liam thornton is an absolute bright spark on the wings for them, hicksy and kersh are also great attacking options torpoint have and I hear alot of good reviews about luke avis riohdan and hes a midfielder right?

Very well said 'Mark C' you have hit the nail on the head. May the best team, who very that will be, win the League this coming season. Its going to be harder to win this year.

As for 'Never Touched Him Ref' well he wasn't forces to come onto this topic. Torpoint players WANT to know there games, so I as a supporter did it for them as ECPL was in hospital at the time and couldn't do it.

I'm sorry if i have offended, i'm not looking to cause trouble between anyone. I'm just fed up of Torpoint this Torpoint that. If the players want to know their fixtures why can't they ask their manager? Most teams hand out the fixture list to all their players. Don't want to cause trouble between 2 clubs, that's not my intention. It's not just Parkway that will be better than Torpoint anyway and it's not just Torpoint that think they're the dogs b******s either

Guest gats

Ha. The only good bit about your team is your defence. Your strikers are the most over rated players i've ever seen and your midfield is shit! It aint just you lot, Bere Alston and Tavistock are always giving it the big one as well with nothing to back it up!! You lot have all got a big shock coming believe me!!!!!!!!!

what planet are you from?? Probably a clue in your user name, or maybe you have never made the grade :D

It is going to be a long season for you with an attitude like that.

Yes Parkway are an excellant side and proved that last year but i think there is a little more competition for you this season as for Bere Alston giving it the big one they have come all the way up the leagues from the old Duchy 5 and not come on here shouting about it :rolleyes: As far as Tavi go the only person shouting was the idiot from last season who is not involved with the club :D seems to me you read the little forum inside you little head :blink::blink: :o

ANDY B im glad the torpoint fixture list has been put on. As our torpoint game is the one i really look forward to on the calender as i know a couple of the players. and as for REF you may have just lost your head a little bit hear you seem really angry with torpoint in general, have they offended you.

I'm just fed up of hearing about them all the time. They think they're better than what they are. Ok they won the league twice and well done but don't keep rubbing it in. Rant over and maybe i have gone bit ott but at least i've got it off my chest now. And as long as no one complains when my team do well and we enjoy it

Who is your team??

I'm not going to say cause then everyone will turn on them for my rant. I've admitted i went a bit far and i won't mention it again.

Fair enough, but i hope it isnt Parkway, because me and my team mates would be a bit miffed!!But even if it is, your entitled to your opinion!!

Guest ECPL Supporter

After reading this topic, on behalf of torpoint, apologies to anyone who has been offended or upset by any posts. The ECPL is a competetive enough league as it is with some great teams without making enemies on this site

Have Torpoint ECPL arranged any pre season friendly games?

Yes, but keeping it under our hat or else "Never Touched Him Ref" will want to attend every game and cheer us along :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

He knows all our league fixtures which should be good enough for him.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I think a few of these posts belong in the school playground!!!!!

If you dont want to read it dont click on it!!!!!