Cornwall Football Forum

who will win duchy prem?

Guest WeardyBeardy

Guest WeardyBeardy

With the absence of St Dennis and Edgcumbe, some people are saying that Duchy Prem will be a 1 horse race with Torpoint "breezing" to the title.

Just want to hear peoples opinions on who they may think can challenge for the title and make tafc-gaffa eat his own words because of what i've read he likes to run his mouth off.

Guest Kaka

I think St Cleer will give Torpoint a run for their money, with Dave Skews taken over as their new manager they are going to have a very strong squad. St Teath and Looe have got strong teams to so it will be interesting i don't think Torpoint will have it their own way.

I think St Cleer will give Torpoint a run for their money, with Dave Skews taken over as their new manager they are going to have a very strong squad. St Teath and Looe have got strong teams to so it will be interesting i don't think Torpoint will have it their own way.

St Cleer will not be as good as last year, they will struggle and i think Saltash and ST Teath will be the teams to challenge...... ST Cleer...... RELEGATION :lol:

Guest Chunky

next season will be interesting because obviously the standard is higher so u come up against better teams, but i think we can hold our own in the duchy prem and may surprise a few teams

I know that several of the best players from the folded ECPL lifton side are going to Gunnislake, so i think that makes it a 2 horse race between Gunnislake and Torpoint.

HAHA Gunni...... they will be near relegation again!!!! Lifton would have struggled to win duchy 3!!!! :lol:

Guest gunniplayer

garf this who did what person has no idea.he's been slagging off few people on this like torpoints manager's confidence in his team and saltash's signing of scott summerfield to name a few topics and im getting fed up of reading his complete gash. Hopefully he plays for a team in the duchy premier league!!!!!!

Guest Chunky

i just find it weird that so many people can come on here slagging each other off, at the end of the day its what happens on the pitch is the major factor and not all these bitchy comments about everyone