Cornwall Football Forum

all you titans players you no marksy will go for the holmans job and holmans just mite have to get him in now because he will take some of the players wiv him good luck to pitty in the 1st team now

just to reiterate an earlier post by postman pat i have been asked if i would like to take over the 1st team at holmans by neil and ray but am only interested in managing a cracking club in the titans, all titans players were informed this morning by text so theirs no confusion, however just incase u didnt read it properly i am the titans manager and will remain so. :drink: Ihave thanked neil for asking myself and was not going to make this an issue on here but unfortunately thats football and rumours will fly quicker than swine flu, having been a part of the club i GENUINELY wish neil and holmans a much better future it may take a couple of seasons but that club is to big to be down in the dumps for to long. :)

I think marksy would do a good job managing holmans 1st team and there would be a few players who would probably go with him from titans and sum that have been training with him at titans will stay at holmans .

thanks chris appreciate the comments ur right about some holmans lads training with titans but a lot of them are training only,everyone will say yeh but its true,anyway room for a physio mate or are u staying up troon.

all you titans players you no marksy will go for the holmans job and holmans just mite have to get him in now because he will take some of the players wiv him good luck to pitty in the 1st team now

just to reiterate an earlier post by postman pat i have been asked if i would like to take over the 1st team at holmans by neil and ray but am only interested in managing a cracking club in the titans, all titans players were informed this morning by text so theirs no confusion, however just incase u didnt read it properly i am the titans manager and will remain so. :drink: Ihave thanked neil for asking myself and was not going to make this an issue on here but unfortunately thats football and rumours will fly quicker than swine flu, having been a part of the club i GENUINELY wish neil and holmans a much better future it may take a couple of seasons but that club is to big to be down in the dumps for to long. :)

We had approached Dave however he clearly feels that he has unfinished work at Titans and we respect his decision and wish him luck in striving for promotion from Mining 2 along with the good work Martin Eddy and himself are doing at park road along with a few local football legends (Wayne Brown & Graham Jewell)we are sure they will be successfull.

Unfortunatley Daves loyalty to Titans & some other candidates approached not wishing to take on the challange mean Holmans are still looking for a permanent first team manager. The reporting of some players leaving quickly post the Paul Caddy era has obviously made any new prospective managers wary of the task at hand but their is still a keen and loyal group of players at the club who are itching to work with someone new and have a competitive season on the field and reinvigorate the clubs social side off the pitch :drink: .

Any genuine interested parties please feel free to PM me if they would like to be considered for the role at Cambornes only senior football club. :clapper:

Thank goodness for the game's characters and that Dave Fish never wasted his talent by taking himself off to some tedious flat pitch at one of those perpetually underperforming clubs that think they're more important than results on the pitch ever suggest ! In terms of adding value to local players who have come through junior leagues, he must be one of the highest achievers Combo football has ever seen. Gppd luck to Perranwell and the spirit of village football they still represent: if St Just have to finish second to anybody next year, I hope it's them. :D

As far as im concerned Paul Caddy is a bloody legend and is welcome back to Carharrack any day of the week. A true leader and an inspiration to all those around him. I use to wince as a kid watching some of his tackles!

Richard, You say that you used to wince watching some of his tackles? Well you should try being on the end of some of them bloody hell, I was quite a few times when Chacewater played Carharrack back in the days when you could kick lumps out of eachother and get away with it then go to the pub and have a beer and laugh it all off :drink:

Does not happen like that nowadays though

Thank goodness for the game's characters and that Dave Fish never wasted his talent by taking himself off to some tedious flat pitch at one of those perpetually underperforming clubs that think they're more important than results on the pitch ever suggest ! In terms of adding value to local players who have come through junior leagues, he must be one of the highest achievers Combo football has ever seen. Gppd luck to Perranwell and the spirit of village football they still represent: if St Just have to finish second to anybody next year, I hope it's them. :D

Rodney you are one of us really!! village footy who can put out a team with a budget with jaffa cakes!! We always have around a dozen guys involved on the playing staff who live less than 3 miles away!

And thankyou Rodders for a post that some on here can understand!! as i get your drift most of the time!! :c:

Grits also played with me at Porthleven. Im sure if you ask him where he would rather play I would probably know the ansewer dont you. I think Fish and all at Perranwell are awesome in what they do season in season out total respect for at the club and all involved in Perranwell Football Club. But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful and Im sorry but imagine what Dave Fisher perhaps would have done with teams if he were manager perhaps at Penryn or Falmouth.

Just my opinions people but Im right and those that dont agree be good to hear your comments

Having known Martin from his playing days at Perranwell and still keep in contact wiv him and spent many a summer evening wiv him recently i'm pretty sure he would say Perranwell in fact i know he would!!! Nearly everyone has played wiv you Winno, you've had that many clubs, and i'm sure there are plenty more to come and dare i say it "this coming season"

Deano the thing that most on here are missing is loyalty!! club to club stuff i have never done as so many do!! And you have been involved with us for a few years now!! Yes players move around but we have a guy who like our 2nd team manager Garry Howells is Perranwell through and through!! born and bred! Mr Fish!

:c:

Perran have lost some big players that will need replacing,but if anyone can Fish will. With the pride of wearing the shirt whoever is on the slope will be hard to beat be it the passing of the past few seasons or a bit of 'routin and chasin'. I know I enjoyed my time down there!

Guest WINNO

Grits also played with me at Porthleven. Im sure if you ask him where he would rather play I would probably know the ansewer dont you. I think Fish and all at Perranwell are awesome in what they do season in season out total respect for at the club and all involved in Perranwell Football Club. But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful and Im sorry but imagine what Dave Fisher perhaps would have done with teams if he were manager perhaps at Penryn or Falmouth.

Just my opinions people but Im right and those that dont agree be good to hear your comments

Having known Martin from his playing days at Perranwell and still keep in contact wiv him and spent many a summer evening wiv him recently i'm pretty sure he would say Perranwell in fact i know he would!!! Nearly everyone has played wiv you Winno, you've had that many clubs, and i'm sure there are plenty more to come and dare i say it "this coming season"

Plenty have Deano ur correct but not that many clubs my friend. One thing though most of them have played with me on a good pitch!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA :c:

Plenty have Deano ur correct but not that many clubs my friend. One thing though most of them have played with me on a good pitch!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA :c:

Can you tell me what has the pitch really got to do with anything? You are just jealous of the little villages pots we have won over the years in the combo league! :c: Please respect the other teams with your comments Re pitch and players as you are not going the correct way of being in the least respected as people who are involved with!! as you said only last season at the well when we never had a ref it's only Combination football! But i am pleased you are now going to put a side out that will do justice to yours!! lol

And just to make myself clear i am not having a dig at St Day football club as i do like the people involved with the club over the years !! like Gareth Jones who is a St Day guy through and through and a very good sportsman on and off the pitch!! Don't loose the locals as they will never loose their connections in the blood! Off to bed enough ranting!

Guest WINNO

Hi Kemps you know me bud, as in a previous message I have sent I have the utmost respect for Fish the guys a legend as I also have for the committee and hard work put in by all at the well. I just stated that the pitch wasnt the best. St days isnt the best either. But the committee are woking there socks off to sort it out.

Which is greatly appreciated by Roger and myself. New posts coming, being widened, verti drained seeded and fertilised. Perhaps a yeah it aint great but we got what we got and work hard at it every year would have been a great ansewer.

Good luck to Fish Cadds and Fraggle........

Guest got it all

room for a physio mate or are u staying up troon.

A physio who is registered with the HPC obviously? ;)

its combo love get a grip if you think your that good you should of stayed with perranporth now your at st.day well done :SM_carton:

Guest Sam Boston

What the hell are u on about u silly cow :angry2:

Sorry MARKSY I thought you were a real user of this forum who read through quite a few of the threads. Now I see you're not. I was referring to a thread in the main discussion board that "shifty" started - you can read it for yourself HERE (it will even answer your pointless question Rodney)

My question was meant as a llight-hearted comment MARKSY - your reply most definately was not and I would hope you're man enough to apologise. You don't know me therefore have absolutely NO right to abuse me in such a way :angry2:

Rodney - wrong as usual... I am not, and have never claimed to be, HPC registered.

Got it all - I don't need to tell you what you can do with your red card.

Guest got it all

What the hell are u on about u silly cow :angry2:

Sorry MARKSY I thought you were a real user of this forum who read through quite a few of the threads. Now I see you're not. I was referring to a thread in the main discussion board that "shifty" started - you can read it for yourself HERE (it will even answer your pointless question Rodney)

My question was meant as a llight-hearted comment MARKSY - your reply most definately was not and I would hope you're man enough to apologise. You don't know me therefore have absolutely NO right to abuse me in such a way :angry2:

Rodney - wrong as usual... I am not, and have never claimed to be, HPC registered.

Got it all - I don't need to tell you what you can do with your red card.

so what are you thinking about doing with that red card or shall i ask one of the perranporth boys :P

marksy good luck at titans m8 :drink:

Physio!! well it is good that you do have one in place ! but really if we had one last season would it have helped with a broken (badly ) wrist? ankle and a really bad knee ligament injury? which we had last season?

If you are injured and badly you came off and went to our clubs recommended physio and foot the bill too!! But if the treatment after is for free to the players which you have posted you have a qualified person ! good on you!! how many points will you gain by having this in place? Just my opinion :c: :c:

Having spent my first 5 season in Combo at Perranwell I can honestly say that it is a cracking Club and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Since leaving in the late nighties I have played for clubs with some of the best pitches in the league, but as a club not one of them is even close to what Perranwell is. Pitch is not as bad as everyone is making out either, I never had any problems playing on it. And lets be honest it's the players and supporters that really make the clubs what they are, not the pitches. At least it used to be before the money go round started a few years ago!!!!!

Good luck to Fish and Cads this year!!!

agree with jonah,pitch is not as bad as people think,i had a very enjoyable spell there as well and always had good banter with the supporters/team when playing against them,actually scored some good goals on that pitch as did rappo,kempy and other prolific goalscorers....".theres goalscorers and theres footballers" :D

Guest got it all

Perranwell pitch is not as bad as everyone makes out??? Is that some sort of joke?? One of the worst, if not the worst pitch in combo! Glad we get it out the way early. Very first game!!!!! :clapper:

if you was that good of a player you wouldnt worry about playing on it its the player not the pitch you poor old fucker :SM_carton:

Perranwell pitch is not as bad as everyone makes out??? Is that some sort of joke?? One of the worst, if not the worst pitch in combo! Glad we get it out the way early. Very first game!!!!! :clapper:

if you was that good of a player you wouldnt worry about playing on it its the player not the pitch you poor old fucker :SM_carton:

Now, now! I will admit the surface has improved a lot over recent seasons, and im sure it will continue to get better. Im jst saying, from my own opinion its not a very nice place to play football.

Now, now! I will admit the surface has improved a lot over recent seasons, and im sure it will continue to get better. Im jst saying, from my own opinion its not a very nice place to play football.

I know why you say that it's not a nice place to play really!! as most of you will agree with me that you often go home empty handed!! just like a GB eurovision entry! nil points! :c: We at Perranwell are educated and polite and is a desired place to live! lol Jealous i would say!!

Guest Sam Boston

bovine methane-producer who has been relegated to St Day.

D'you know what? I'm out of here. Don't worry Rodney, I won't let the door hit me on the way out :c:

Glad to see Marksy nailing his Titan colours to the mast and correctly refusing to apologise to the bovine methane-producer who has been relegated to St Day. I always had the highest of respect for her qualifications, having helped to arrange their validation, so I was surprised and disappointed to hear that she does not (yet) hold a Hospital Pass Certificate (HPC). I was very sorry indeed to read her becoming so defensive about them: she should not be ! Excellent counselling exists for such cases of low self-confidence and self-regard.

As for the poor old chuckle sister with the self-inflicted deformities, I can also bring the good news that, while this is indeed a website about football rather than English, there are classes available to bring literacy even to the most desperate. Whatever her special need, there is someone who can help. Do not despair !

You really are a w**ker. :angry2:

How many more good people will leave this website because of the crap that comes out of your mouth, crosser, man on the post now sam. :(

You won't be getting rid of me so easy because at the end of the day i know your just a sad lonely old man with nothing better to do with your time, its you people should feel sorry for, its you that needs help, not me, i'm happy with my life and they way things are, thanks for the concern.