Cornwall Football Forum

Not true im afriad Pat.

As far as im concerned Paul Caddy is a bloody legend and is welcome back to Carharrack any day of the week. A true leader and an inspiration to all those around him. I use to wince as a kid watching some of his tackles!

But on the matter above I have heard him and his lads are off to Perranwell.

Is there any one out there in Cornwall with a deeper voice than Paul?

bloody hell i feel like the west briton,having spoken to paul and roscoe in the last few hours the news is simple steve has been asked to take control of the first team at illogan with mark fentons departure. roscoe will deliver his answer on sunday but i reckon its obvious and bloody good for illogan, p.s well done mark. As for cads he has been left in it by coops his mate as twenty four hours ago he called it a day through personal reasons. Paul would probably admit he needs support on the managing front but carries players through whatever source and as of this morning he has been offered perranwell with dave, a possibility of illogan with roscoe and lets not forget where he waited to get for a long time HOLMANS to carry on i believe he will make a decision in 24 hours :D

Paul Caddy is still the current manager of Holmans football club combination side and is still assisted by David Cooper when available.

Holmans are looking forward to the forthcoming season with two sides and with training kit and sponsorship in place are training on Wednsday night at 7pm old and new players welcome with the first friendly planned for Sunday 12th July V Culdrose where the FHFL 1 side will face Culdrose's Combo side & Holmans Combo side will face Culdrose FHFL2 side which will hopefully be two entertaining games.

Paul & I have spoken today and discussed all of these rumours and will be talking some more tonight over a beer with the rest of the Holmans commitee. An announcement will be written on here in the next 24hours, Until then Paul is still the current Holmans manager so i would ask that people who are not associated with the club to stop speculating on matters that they are not fully informed on

Guest chinner

I can put this paul caddy rumour to bed once and for all.paul has informed the club this afternoon on his decision to join perranwell and leaves on good terms,during his time at holmans paul has done a terriffic job and im sure everyone at holmans will wish him all the best.

Holmans Football Club have parted company with manager Paul Caddy by mutual consent. Holmans are now looking for a new manager for the 09/10 season in the Jollys Combination League.

If interested please contact Club Secretary Neil Pitt

Mobile Number 07786995449 or PM me on Cornish Soccer Forum.

you just dont need a manager ,i heard you need a new team willo tom medlin frazer cooper paps all signing for perranwell, a team to be feared next year best of luck cads

You just cant get club loyalty like you these days Matt!!!! The days of 1 club players will die out with you :D:D :D

Guest WINNO

Dont count your chickens on where certain players will be. Ive heard a couple of the mentioned players dont want to go to Perranwell.......

Lets c where every 1 is on August the 15th............................

Reginald Perrin Illogan to win the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tut tut........... :c:

Dont count your chickens on where certain players will be. Ive heard a couple of the mentioned players dont want to go to Perranwell.......

Reginald Perrin Illogan to win the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tut tut........... :c:

You should know as you have asked everyone i have spoken to 2 join St Day !!

:thumbsup:

good to hear Hayle linked with some good players, but its all speculation. yes we have made some good signings. but were keeping our cards close to our chest. we will make a club statement when the season starts. all i can say is Gary Marks and wayne Quinn have summit up their sleeves. but were not counting our chickens just yet.

Guest WINNO

Kempy Kempy. What did you say to me about biting buddy!!!!! :drink:

To be fair and as aspiring managers we invited a lot of players to come to training and have a look. Rodger and myself have a squad that we would like and most of those have signed already bud. All I was stating is I have spoken to a few of those players who are mates of mine and those players dont want to be at Perranwell next season but they may end up there because of Cadds. A pressed man is not always the ansewer is it Kempy.........

Good luck to the Well though Fish always puts a descent side out.........

Kempy Kempy. What did you say to me about biting buddy!!!!! :drink:

To be fair and as aspiring managers we invited a lot of players to come to training and have a look. Rodger and myself have a squad that we would like and most of those have signed already bud. All I was stating is I have spoken to a few of those players who are mates of mine and those players dont want to be at Perranwell next season but they may end up there because of Cadds. A pressed man is not always the ansewer is it Kempy.........

Good luck to the Well though Fish always puts a descent side out.........

Bite me? never lol banter maybe!! If we progress in the premliminary round of the cup we have a trip just down the road from where i live!!

Guest Man on the Post

I have spoken to a few of those players who are mates of mine and those players dont want to be at Perranwell next season.

They must be mad if they don't want to play for such a great club! :thumbsup:

I have spoken to a few of those players who are mates of mine and those players dont want to be at Perranwell next season.

They must be mad if they don't want to play for such a great club! :thumbsup:

Well said as we have had probably the best non paid footballers in Cornwall's history playing here! :c: Just ask Martin Gritton which club have you played for ( albeit before he went pro) do you have the fondest memories!? :c:

Guest WINNO

Grits also played with me at Porthleven. Im sure if you ask him where he would rather play I would probably know the ansewer dont you. I think Fish and all at Perranwell are awesome in what they do season in season out total respect for at the club and all involved in Perranwell Football Club. But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful and Im sorry but imagine what Dave Fisher perhaps would have done with teams if he were manager perhaps at Penryn or Falmouth.

Just my opinions people but Im right and those that dont agree be good to hear your comments

Grits also played with me at Porthleven. Im sure if you ask him where he would rather play I would probably know the ansewer dont you. I think Fish and all at Perranwell are awesome in what they do season in season out total respect for at the club and all involved in Perranwell Football Club. But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful and Im sorry but imagine what Dave Fisher perhaps would have done with teams if he were manager perhaps at Penryn or Falmouth.

Just my opinions people but Im right and those that dont agree be good to hear your comments

Well you ask Grits as he was best man at another ex Perranwell footy player's wedding only last week! he told my son what i was just saying!! And you are wrong!! And what is the ansewer word?

And what has the pitch got to do with anything? Come on you blues!! :c:

Guest Man on the Post

But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful

Bad workmen and all that! The most skilful players have no problem playing on it, just look at Kinge last season. :thumbsup:

should have some side then mr kemp. oh well i expect you will be to busy playing golf to watch them though this year.

Well Murph's i am the new lino !! and ex too! :c: And my golf is not too good at the mo as my balls are out of shape!! ................ Well they go off on a tangent! a bit like my post's on here! :c:

But the pitch not being disrespectful is awful

Bad workmen and all that! The most skilful players have no problem playing on it, just look at Kinge last season. :thumbsup:

Well Winno you ask Scotty Kinge and Jon the Doc did they enjoy playing on the pitch? I did!!

Hope you keep the same bar staff!! :thumbsup:

Guest Gears of War

the pitch is awfull and needs 2 be sorted out, i think it would be much easyer 2 attract non payed players then. skillfull and tecknikly gifted players would want the best pitch possible 2 play on B)

the pitch is awfull and needs 2 be sorted out, i think it would be much easyer 2 attract non payed players then. skillfull and tecknikly gifted players would want the best pitch possible 2 play on B)

Just like your spelling!! :c:

What's all the fuss about the pitch,over the last few years we have played an attractive passing game so don't blame the pitch it's the players fault for not adapting to the surface.If the pitch is that bad the rest of the league shouldn't care because we have to play the pitch every other week,as someone said to me last season it's only mickey mouse football!!! :drink: :drink:

Having known Martin from his playing days at Perranwell and still keep in contact wiv him and spent many a summer evening wiv him recently i'm pretty sure he would say Perranwell in fact i know he would!!! Nearly everyone has played wiv you Winno, you've had that many clubs, and i'm sure there are plenty more to come and dare i say it "this coming season"

Guest Gears of War

Just like your spelling!! :c:

Sorry mate didn't know it was a spelling contest, perhaps I should not of entered :blink:

Guest got it all

all you titans players you no marksy will go for the holmans job and holmans just mite have to get him in now because he will take some of the players wiv him good luck to pitty in the 1st team now