Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a freindly

Guest harty

Guest harty

Wendron 5th's in mining league 3 will be looking for freindly games late july early august. This season were looking to get a decent squad strait from the start of the season and keep it all season which we have never been able to do and have done poorly in the league from that. Things are looking up though this season were more determined than ever to get things right. Gettin a new kit, Hopefully will be gettin a few really good players if there circumstances keeps then in cornwall. Even if they don't we will still have a steady sterdy team looking for a really good season!!!!

So if anyones interested in a freindly pm me or reply on here and i'll let my manager know and take it from there.

Wendron 5th's in mining league 3 will be looking for freindly games late july early august. This season were looking to get a decent squad strait from the start of the season and keep it all season which we have never been able to do and have done poorly in the league from that. Things are looking up though this season were more determined than ever to get things right. Gettin a new kit, Hopefully will be gettin a few really good players if there circumstances keeps then in cornwall. Even if they don't we will still have a steady sterdy team looking for a really good season!!!!

So if anyones interested in a freindly pm me or reply on here and i'll let my manager know and take it from there.

We at Cornish New Boys would be interested mate, I know we have played a few times already over the past 2 seasons, but have always enjoyed the games against yourselves, and generally have been some very good games of football. So if your interested we would love a game to get back into the game for the following season. GAFF at Cornish. (Forgot to mention, we are on a council owned pitch so hopefully the tie would be able to take place at your ground). Please contact me via either here or via CornishNewBoys@hotmail.com Thanks

Guest harty

We at Cornish New Boys would be interested mate, I know we have played a few times already over the past 2 seasons, but have always enjoyed the games against yourselves, and generally have been some very good games of football. So if your interested we would love a game to get back into the game for the following season. GAFF at Cornish. (Forgot to mention, we are on a council owned pitch so hopefully the tie would be able to take place at your ground). Please contact me via either here or via CornishNewBoys@hotmail.com Thanks

Will give the details to the manager gaff and hopefully a warm up game will b sorted. cheers