Cornwall Football Forum

Redruth United pre-season training

Redruth are training every Thursday, 6pm - 8pm at Raymond Road, Redruth.

1st team will once again compete in Mining League One; Reserves in Mining League Three.

This is a call out to all those players born and bred or living in Redruth who want to make a difference to their local club. I am looking to strengthen both teams for the forthcoming campaign.

We will continue to play at Clijah Croft, and there is always a good welcome back at Redruth Royal British Legion, with plenty of parking, cheap beer, and this season they have a new catering outfit with some exciting food choices.

Please give either myself a call 07760 374642, or Darin Thomas - Reserve Team Manager, on 07533 017918. You can also email us at redruth.unitedfc@btinternet.com

Come on....make a difference!

http://www.eteamz.com/redruthunitedfc

Gotta say for once I agree with Darren (hope it wont happen again) come and join us a great bunch of lads (and a few old men) the 1st team are a good Mining 1 side and the reserves are an improving Mining 3 team hoping to push for promotion this season, and if you sign for us at least it will stop me kicking you up the ass if you play against us!! :clapper:

Forgot to mention another very important point. Thought I'd correct it before Jody gives me a kick....

Players' WAGs also very welcome. I think we've got a great off-field atmosphere with players and their partners etc. The main thing is to enjoy your football - granted - but once the final whistle goes, if the ladies are content, it means more beer time for us to enjoy! :drink:

Guest bunditheboss

good luck to all at redruth this year, never had pleasure of playing for ya but i know evryone goes on about how great the atmosphere is at the club, keep up the good work darren!!!!

As a former Redruth player i may be a bit biased but Redruth is a good, freindly club that would welcome any new players wanting to join and help out in what will be a difficult season ahead.

As for the training, ive been this pre-season and i will say it is thouroughly enjoyable and FOOTBALL orientated. Even the warm up involves the ball and the excercises that are done at the training also involve the ball which adds a competetive element and helps with ball control, confidence on the ball, passing and awareness as well as getting you fitter! Good laugh aswell!

:c:

I think if redruth keep the same sqaud as last year they could shock some of the favourites in one off matches. One or two additions and could be in a pretty high league position.

Great bunch of lads to and the manger picks his team whilst topping up his fake tan in fahrenheit Newquay :)