Cornwall Football Forum

The Steve Massey Page has been updated

Guest Man on the Post

But that’s where for me it just crosses the line, I always wanted to build a club and Kevin wanted a “Team”.

Why then did Steve not build a 'club' at Falmouth when he had the chance? Are we going to get some mutterings about his time at Bickland or is it 'off-limits'? :D

But that’s where for me it just crosses the line, I always wanted to build a club and Kevin wanted a “Team”.

Why then did Steve not build a 'club' at Falmouth when he had the chance? Are we going to get some mutterings about his time at Bickland or is it 'off-limits'? :D

I was at Falmouth Town Football club when the Masseys gave their presentation of how religiously the training would taken , To get the players to super fitness. Also i remember the flip chart with how the two of them would take care of all the players diets, With fitness programmes every week also the bleep test, Well what can i say it was all a load of twaddle to try and show the club how ambitious they were . Training was poor at the least with not many players turning up, The fitness was poor, and there was no diet controls . But from what i gather the club did fork out a hell of a lot more money without achieving anything in return.

Are we going to get some mutterings about his time at Bickland or is it 'off-limits'?

Steve knows I have given him a free licence to write about anything and everything to do with football - whether its local or about his days when he was a pro, or in fact whatever he likes to touch on. With that in mind, I'm sure he'll tell us more about why he didn't succeed at Bickland!

He can't cover everything at once :D