Cornwall Football Forum

Very true Robbo!

However If I was still good enough to play for them it might be a different story. Back then I was young with a persistant injury, bad atitude, missing all my friends & family, and realistic about how far I could go playing football. Since then beer, food, beer etc have made things worse.

However it was a great experience and I have played aganist some very good players, so I will always have good memories of the place.

So are you playing for praze again now mate?

Praze pre-season training last night was superb. 26 turned up to fight for their place in the side and every one of them, gave their all. Great spirit with the team - all who are probably aching a bit today.

Bryan Andrew is the team fitness Coach who will be supported by Ben Ashe to coach the playing side. Bryan has the teams respect which reflected on last night session.

Looking to have our pitch sorted and available for friendlies from early next week.

Guest Benji8

I'm still aching! It was a very good session from Brian and will stand us in great stead for the season if we can up our fitness levels.

Great turnout, some very good players there. Can't wait for the season to start!