Cornwall Football Forum

Tevez Leaves United

Just saw on SKY news that tevez has left united, United were not prepared to make him the highest paid player in the club, with ronaldo going and tevez all for sums of money why is there only loyalty from the english players these days, such as rooney, terry, gerrard, lampard etc.

Also United best buy soon else theyll be with argyle in the Championship B)

Just saw on SKY news that tevez has left united, United were not prepared to make him the highest paid player in the club, with ronaldo going and tevez all for sums of money why is there only loyalty from the english players these days, such as rooney, terry, gerrard, lampard etc.

rooney is not loyal

do you not remember him wearing a t-shirt saying 'once a blue always a blue'

united flashed the cash and off he went

lampard is an east end lad starting out at west ham, (along with his dad) and going to chelski who again flashed the cash

rooney is not loyal

lampard is an east end lad starting out at west ham, (along with his dad) and going to chelski who again flashed the cash

however would they leave the club they are at now?

rooney is not loyal

however would they leave the club they are at now?

To be fair to lampard chelsea where only marginally better than westham when he signed for them!All the money and glory happened a few years after he arrived.

Not in the least bit gutted. Honest player and great work ethic but from 31 league games, 19 as sub I think, he scored 5 and created 3 assists. Sorry but if United were going to pay a further £25 million on top of the £9million already payed for the loan period, making it a British transfer record, I would expect a hell of a lot better return than that. Every player at United works there socks off, bar Berba obviously, and contribute just as much if not more. I did hear that Berba actually made more tackles than Tevez last season judged on the mins played ratio. Thanks for the graft Carlos but see ya, have fun wherever you end up.

Don't really want Tevez. Or anybody else in the English game except Gerrard. Would prefer the Blues to buy abroad.

That shows a lot of faith in our English players... :(

The harsh reality is that not too many English players would enhance Chelski.

Am I right in saying that Man U would have had to pay some spiv agent the full £25 million for Tevez. I am a great fan of Tevez but once a player belongs to an agent then Fergie had no option but to say no Ok for a couple of seasons with some rediculous loan deal but buying a player off an agent, thanks but no thanks. Well done Fergie.

Both Tevez and Ronaldo will be hard to replace but if any man can perform a miracle then its Fergie.

Utd done the best thing,clearly the guy doesnt want to win trophies,just want to line his(and Agents)pockets,probably see him lining up in the Mega Bucks side(Man City),still wont budge the Big Four,(ive been away too long)

Guest ECPL Supporter

Am I right in saying that Man U would have had to pay some spiv agent the full £25 million for Tevez. I am a great fan of Tevez but once a player belongs to an agent then Fergie had no option but to say no Ok for a couple of seasons with some rediculous loan deal but buying a player off an agent, thanks but no thanks. Well done Fergie.

Both Tevez and Ronaldo will be hard to replace but if any man can perform a miracle then its Fergie.

I think Fergie was willing to pay the fee but Tevez didn't want to stay