Cornwall Football Forum

apology to millbrookmike

Guest MR A

id like to state my apologies for the comments i used and i didnt mean them to be nasty, personal or influence other readers like Coachtk to go along with my stupid antics and say the same.

Guest Roger

Why are you apologising? like mike said he gave his opinions and you gave yours. at the end of the day that's all football is; a game of opinions!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Arnie

I've never commented on the forum before i've have been reading it over the season as i'm player, and some of the subjects on here are amusing and insightful. It's all a bit of a laugh, isn't it?

The bottom line is Mike your enthusiasm cannot be faulted, your passion for football in general is also almost unrivaled. However your decision making is questionable, you're attempts to be loyal to the club you're affiliated with goes too far. To the extent that it is doing the opposite of your desired outcome. Both Callington and Millbrook will have benefited from your help with Websites, running the line etc etc, the programme at callington was only A4 paper folded in half but you still did it off your own back which is commendable.

But you need to think really hard about what say on here, in person, wherever! You seem a nice guy, who just lacks a bit of sense. If you channeled your energies in the correct way maybe your forum name might stay the same for a long peroid of time. I'm afraid your repuation might go before you now and you'll find it hard to find another club.

People who help with clubs do it off their own backs and there aren't that many around who do this with such dedication and passion. After everything thats been said and done if you want to be one of these people, whom most teams could not function without, you MUST STOP AND THINK about your actions and words.

Mr A, your comments about Mike and mine were totally different and as such I have nothing to retract.

Personally, I don't know the guy or have nothing personal against him, just made a comment about how i felt he was portraying himself on this forum and passed an opinion on his topics / posts , etc....Hence the reason my comments were not deleted.

Got more important things to do now.....like start to prepare my clubs pre-season training plan....1st team friendlies already in place, just need to devise a plan to get them fighting fit before the big kick off!!