Cornwall Football Forum

Troon's Pre Season Training

We would like to invite all new and old players to this years pre season training, Troon FC are hopefully fielding an additonal side this year in FH3 or ML3, we also have two competitve sides in Falmouth Helston 1 and the JCCL league. We are hoping to build on last years success throughout the club.

Training begins on Monday 6th July at 6:30pm at Grouter Park

If you would like an informal chat on with regards to any of thge sides then please contact either myself or Matt Harris on the following numbers Anthony Reynolds 07894279866

Matt Harris 07891604546.

Guest bunditheboss

duane is always linked to clubs every year and every year you always get it wrong, duane is still injured and wants to sort this problem out before making any decisions, duane is a great player and whoever he decides to go to will have a determined player and i wish him good luck for next year

Guest Reginald Perrin

duane is always linked to clubs every year and every year you always get it wrong, duane is still injured and wants to sort this problem out before making any decisions, duane is a great player and whoever he decides to go to will have a determined player and i wish him good luck for next year

Trust me i'm not wrong. Matt Harris told him to do one! Ask Matt if i'm wrong. A troon player told me. Duane is lin ked to every club rumoured to have £££

:c:

Trust me i'm not wrong. Matt Harris told him to do one! Ask Matt if i'm wrong. A troon player told me. Duane is lin ked to every club rumoured to have £££

Matt harris couldnt tell his cat to do one :yahoo:

I hope Troon do well, it will show that coming up from the Mining League (like Portreath) doesn't automatically mean that you are going to be whooping boys of the league.

I just hope that we can follow in their footsteps. It's a shame as I think there are certain clubs in both Mining & Falmouth Helston Leagues that deserve a shout over bottom Combo clubs. I agree before anyone says it that you have to sort out the league you are in first.

Good luck to Troon, Despite not winning the league they were the strongest team in the Mining league last season.

Guest Reginald Perrin

I see Matty has been doing the rain dance at Troon lately willing the grass to grow.... No one likes bald patches