Cornwall Football Forum

storm pre season training

I would like to announce that Storms pre season training starts next thursday at Storms pitch at 6.30. Andy Tasker and myself would like to welcome all players new and old to come along and experience the new regime at Storm. These are exciting times at storm as the club would like if possible to push for senior status this year if we can attract the right players to the squad. Andy and myself have already attracted several experienced and youthfull additions to the team and would like other potential players to come along and show us what they have got.

The mining league is going to be a stronger division this year with many sides very capable of winning this league and me as one is looking forward to the challenges that lay ahead and i would like to wish every side in the division the very best for 2009/10 season

As announced up above training starts at 6.30pm and if you are interested call either Andy or myself or just turn up on the night as all are welcome.

Andy Tasker mob 07737892622

Mine 07790906598

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

STORM GOTTA BE FAVOURITES FOR MINING 1 ESPECIALLY WITH DAZZA AND TASKER RUNNING THE SHOW

ALL THE BEST.JASON OPIE :clapper:

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

HELLO DAMON WALTERS HOW YOU DOING BUDDY ?WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING UP THERE?

I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING AS YET GETTING MARRIED IN AUGUST SO WILL WAIT TILL THEN AND NO DOUBT FIND SOMEWHERE TO GO AND GET INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING

STORM GOTTA BE FAVOURITES FOR MINING 1 ESPECIALLY WITH DAZZA AND TASKER RUNNING THE SHOW

ALL THE BEST.JASON OPIE :clapper:

Thanks jas for the compliments, we will give it a go but as for favourites only time will tell, we have to hit the road running and with new players coming in, it might take a little time to gell but the players will have to fight for their places as storm already a good outfit.

Tasky and i are looking forward to this challenge and hopefully the lads as well see you around jas you know where you can find me.

Dazza

For those of you who are planning on attending the training session you will be pleased to hear that there will be a good share of ball work and not just your usual pre-season 1 hour shuttle run!

I have been asked to run a few drills as I am out injured, all of which will have a basis of fitness but will involve plenty of touches of a football too.

It's gonna be fun! Be good to see all the lads again, and hopefully some new faces too.

See you Thursday at the pitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was good to see every one turn up with a good attitude and work hard, some good players there already and it was good fun.

Shinpads next week guys!!!

It was good to see every one turn up with a good attitude and work hard, some good players there already and it was good fun.

Shinpads next week guys!!!

Hi Matt had you been drinking mate!! sign of old age mate when you start repeating, repeating, repeating, yourself, yourself........ hic! hic! see you tuesday...

Darren as you know in preparation for the new season my body is a temple!!!!

Ok it may be the kind where wild orgies, sacrifices and strange rituals occur, but it is a temple non the less!

A temple thats not what i have heard lol see you at training tonight mate and for all others who may be interested come along and have a look at storm tonight 6.30

New signing at Storm fc we now have Danny Watts who signed last night and is a great addition to an already strong looking side we have lots of players now who have been there and won trophies at the highest level,this new addition as said above will only make us stronger lets hope we can push illogan and the other teams all the way i know for one i will be trying!!!

Any one else interested in joining this forward thinking club are very much welcome training starts at 6.30 every tuesday at storms ground.

contact andy tasker on07737892622

or Darren Buckley on 07790906598