Cornwall Football Forum

PAUL BLATCHFORD NEW MAN AT ST DOMINICK

Paul Blatchford is the new boss of St Dominick with Trucker as his assistant. Add to that and the possible movement of Kev, Lee and Jamie Blatchford aslo from Callington then we could be looking at this seasons Division One front runners.

yes this is true Blatch and myself have taken over at ST Dominick and we are looking to put a team together to put a strong challenge for the division 1 title.

Anyone interested in a new challenge please PM me and will give you more details.

Training will start next tues 6.30pm at the pitch.

St Dominick have a great committee behind them and great facilities on hand and are make improvements to the pitch to be ready for the new season.

yes this is true Blatch and myself have taken over at ST Dominick and we are looking to put a team together to put a strong challenge for the division 1 title.

Anyone interested in a new challenge please PM me and will give you more details.

Training will start next tues 6.30pm at the pitch.

St Dominick have a great committee behind them and great facilities on hand and are make improvements to the pitch to be ready for the new season.

Who is taking over St Domonic firsts?