Cornwall Football Forum

Millbrook Football Club Statement

Guest Dane Bunney

Guest Roger

Having read this delightful discussion unfold about the trials and tribulations of local football teams I would just like to add two words to this bloke MIKE

'Beers' and 'Birds'

Turn your attention to these two areas my friends you clearly have alot of energy to burn off and the rewards are better, especially if youo put the two together!!!!!!!!

No room in local football for millbrookmike,bigdawg let it go now,you and edgecumbe can now go forward best of luck for the season .I am sure that both Millbrook and your club have a part to play in cornish football both move on and be succsessful.I presume you may well have to play at right back now you are in a higher league,midfield might be a little to quick for you now,only joking!

diggingyourselfdeeperanddeepermike, (Potential new user name)

One minute you say you are keeping the Newquay contact out of public view, the next thing you are mentioning e-mails from Jim Hilton etc.

Newquay far too respected and well run to have someone like you running your mouth in public.

People whinge about the Judge on occasion but he never drags behind the scenes stuff onto the forum, you are on a totally different level.

You get no brownie or sympathy points for trying to claim honesty either. The truth is you cant keep your mouth shut. Micky Hunt cant be that much of a mate of yours otherwise you wouldnt have given the list of names away. I dont know Mickey but you have done a good job of dragging his name through the mud in the past few months as well.

The tone of the text from Dane was absoloutely spot on, in fact he wasted a lot of time in compiling it, I would simply have sent you 2 words.

I had some symapthy for you when the Callington thing erupted but now you just get on my man boobs, even now you come on here and discuss lastest developments in the fracas, you are a huge liability.

Give it a rest and consider re-registering as "keepingmymouthshutmike".

As for Millbrook, I think young managers like Dane should be given a chance to prove themselves.

With regard to tapping players etc, who doesnt?

Falmouth and St Blazey will be fielding good sides this season because they have been tapping people up!

It goes on this time of year, deal with it.

Spot on! :thumbsup:

well a new day and i feel absolutely refreshed from yesterdays events.

Dudas i get you point about not being welcome down newquay and totally respect those wishes of the club, if indeed that is what was said. I mean i haven't exactly made my reputation that professional this last month, but when your manager had said he was interested in me in any way at the football club, i should have kept it quiet rather than tell dane. i thought i did the right thing in telling the manager and now this. oh well, back to cleaning boots or something lol.

i ok though, if newquay did not want me to help anywhere for the club, thats absolutely fine, ill still remain a supporter regardless, just happy really to get away from all this rubbish that has been caused, not only by myself (majority) but by other people as well.

Guest local_football_supporter

just happy really to get away from all this rubbish that has been caused, not only by myself (majority) but by other people as well.

No mike , All by you and your obbession with this forum or not being able to keep your mouth shut.

Also how very appropiate that millbrook chose to get rid of you on the very forum you have caused clubs so much trouble for !

you see you cannot stop moaning can you and thats i why i always come back with a reply.

you moan moan moan, dane said it was the only way to tell me as on here because he said i would only come on here and say it anyway. wrong, id have more respect from a simple call or text message which i didnt get, so as a manager he was disrespectful in that way.

and secondly i have my own right to come on here and reply to topics that i wish. again, the thoughts of everything i have said are the view of my own and not the club im with and definitely not other people. the views are simply my reaction to what has been said and if people cannot accept that then that's their decision. but im not the only one who comes on here shouting my mouth off. every club ive been at you've had a pop local, is it your right to do that, no, but its your personal view of a situation and thats what i do on here.

Guest fromacrossthewater

I agree with mike on one thing and that is that the millbrook manager should not of come on to a forum to get rid of one of it's backroom staff. That shows immaturity and lacks professionalism and is quite rude.

However I do think that millbrook have done the right thing in releasing you mike as you have made millbrook more of a laughing stock than they were IMO by constantly contradicting yourself and coming on here saying i know something that you don't know etc...

As for newquay.. close call.

Just went on my lunch break and had a load of text messages on my phone reference this topic. Asking me to ban people as they feel offended etc.

Decided to close the topic as I have better things to do than read this crap.

Get a life seriously! Go out tonight have a few beers and chat some birds up. There are more important things happening in this world at the moment.

Richard - Forum Admin