Cornwall Football Forum

Interest in striker hightens

Following yesterdays message - the interest in Gerens James has become so intense the message has had to be removed..

Anyone interested leave your number and night of training - and ill run through the offers with Gez for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Jimmy Liddicoat ( :c::smiley20::D agent)

so what happens as far as mousehole football club goes, searching for a manager, aquiring a very good goalscorer and general player like geren, tough times ahead for them and their future.

Following yesterdays message - the interest in Gerens James has become so intense the message has had to be removed..

Anyone interested leave your number and night of training - and ill run through the offers with Gez for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Jimmy Liddicoat ( :c::smiley20::D agent)

No doubt Isaac will be in touch telling you how good St. Just are. :P :P

I would like to make it known that the team I currently play for Avalon FC over 35's side in the Manly/Warringah NSW league, would love 'G' to come and play for us. I realise he is still only about 21, but he looks old enough to be my Dad. I think we could make this happen. I have a spare room in my apartment and there are a number of drinking establishments close by that 'G' could nip into on a Friday night. We all know he plays better after a skin full!

He actually doesnt pay me anything - i just help him out during his busy schedule.

As for the makerel - G has rewarded me with some of my work with freshly smoked salmon from the local fish market

Last night Gerens recieved another call from a premier division club asking for his talents..

With all the current interest - looks like Gerens is the Frank Ribery of the west country