Cornwall Football Forum

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

You know Illogan, Perranwell will be up there and with a new management team at St Day then I feel its between these 3 for the top spot. I feel Ludgvan, Wendron and Portreath will be in the bottom 3.

Guest Gears of War

st day or illogan for me, hope peran du well though but will be difficult for them now they have lost all there big guns

At the moment Illogan seem to be favourites but that could change as players tend to swap last minute.

I think St Day is all hype, any decent players they do get will end up going to clubs half way through the season who are willing to give them cash to play. Look what happened before!!

Seriously, why are Ludgvan still allowed to be in the league, they are an embarrassment. Why does there committee allow them to be humiliated week in week out nothing will change. They will try bringing in players from Mining and FHFL and none from other senior clubs.

Guest s. brewer

4 me the top 3 will be perrenwell st day and illogan. Perrenwell mite of lost some players but Fisher will pull something out the bag he always does season after season!!!! Great manager and top bloke all the best dave and everyone down perren :drink::drink: :drink:

4 me the top 3 will be perrenwell st day and illogan. Perrenwell mite of lost some players but Fisher will pull something out the bag he always does season after season!!!! Great manager and top bloke all the best dave and everyone down perren :drink::drink::drink:

And good luck to you Steve !! Fabulous player you will be missed!!

Guest bunditheboss

not being funny but if ludgvan do bring in players from mining 1 and falmouth/helston 1 that wouldnt be a bad thing, they are just as good leagues as combo with some very talanted players!!!!

good luck ludgvan for next year!!!!!

4 me the top 3 will be perrenwell st day and illogan. Perrenwell mite of lost some players but Fisher will pull something out the bag he always does season after season!!!! Great manager and top bloke all the best dave and everyone down perren :drink::drink::drink:

yeah i agee perranwell r a top combo club with someone top lads and will defo be up there good luck to everyone at the club :yahoo::yahoo: :drink:

Tough to predict as players still moving around....

Top 2 (not sure on order)

Perranwell

Illogan

3rd??.... St Day/ Penzance

Bottom 3

Troon / Culdrose (depending on players available next year)

Portreath

Ludgvan

ennerz, i think achievement for Mullion would be anywhere outside the bottom 3. A lovely club, with lovely people, hopefully Scott will bring in stability, but realistically I think Mullion will struggle to get into the top half - I would love to see you get there though!

No doubt St Day and Helston will be up around the top 6, as for my side Port, lots of changes at the club, I think mid table would be realistic (with Kev moving up etc)- but then we will see who appears at pre-season

in a few weeks.

I think whats good about next season is that it should be quite open, with no clubs dominated by money etc. No disrespect to Perranporth last season (worthy champs), and Truro the season before (what a reserves side!), but I think this season will be extremely close all the way.

perranwell for me....

Not being offensive to Perran but the majority of the team have left and they're re-building next season. I can honestly see them being top 6 at best.

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they came 5th or something. Good reserves and plenty of youngsters though so i'm sure they'll be fine in seaons to come, but next season is a recovery period in my opinion.

Guest Gears of War

perranwell for me....

Not being offensive to Perran but the majority of the team have left and they're re-building next season. I can honestly see them being top 6 at best.

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they came 5th or something. Good reserves and plenty of youngsters though so i'm sure they'll be fine in seaons to come, but next season is a recovery period in my opinion.

nice to here someone being so honest :thumbsup:

tank Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

perranwell illogan may be st day, dean there is more chance of port finishing in the bottom 3 than troon !!

Yep in fairness, I don't know an awful lot about Troon, was just going with the fact that a new team to the league might struggle. I hear Shane Richards has joined the army though and wont be available most of the season.... but yep Troon an unknown quantity from my point of view, so I could be very very wrong!!!

• 2 weeks later...

now with paul caddy down at perranwell ,for me they will be champions ,he will take 6/7 holmans players with him ,best of luck paul :drink:

I'm totally dumbfounded on the logic of this statement.

Perranwell - most of last seasons team + 6 holmans = League title :wacko:

Squad!! as you know all teams need a large squad!! :c:

Guest Gears of War

so are scott kinge mickey and steve brewer that easy to replace???

goals scott 25 mike 23 (steve 26 played half a season :o) also hit man harvey 28 tj20+ thats over 120 goals: if u dont miss that then man u have nothing 2 fear losing ron :(