Cornwall Football Forum

A Pre-season Database?

This is probably an impossible task but, for ease to everyone, that's players, officials and supporters - what about a one-stop place for all the clubs' details on when pre-season training starts as well as friendlies.

Yes, it'll be simple but what a help it will be to all football followers in finding out what games are on etc.

It obviously needs your help and so once again I am asking you for that - e-mail please to davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info the relevant information. The details can be loaded and updated as and when I receive the information. Let's see how it goes!

Thanks

Dave Deacon

:c:

Many thanks to those clubs who have sent in their pre-season friendlies arranged.

Take a look by clicking on the "pre-season info club-by-club" at www.cornishsoccer.info, and why not get your club's added by e-mailing me on davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info

And don't forget to update me of any changes - there's bound to be some! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sorry Chairman ... I've tried it and didn't have a problem .... the click on the link should take you back to the CORNISH SOCCER website front page and then click on the line saying "Check out the Pre-season info club-by-club".

Try again and see how you get on ... perhaps someone else can confirm they are able to see the information.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've tried to update the records for the pre-season friendlies as much as possible, but no doubt there will be omissions as well as mistakes.

Can I therefore ask everyone to take a look and let me know via my e-mail address.

Many thanks

Dave Deacon

dave.deacon@cornishsoccer.info

:)