Cornwall Football Forum

millbrook shock

Guest itk

next monday an ex pro is signing for them after moving down last weeken from leeds,you heard it here first surprised mike hasnt posted this news as its very big

Well tonight fellow players, coaches, managers and posters i have been informed as to who this player is. i got a text off a person i will keep unknown, which asked me who this ex pro was. it wasnt until i text the manager that i found out who it was and until the manager says i cant write a story on it etc.. will let you know in due course all i wll say he is ex leeds and is 35.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

next monday an ex pro is signing for them after moving down last weeken from leeds,you heard it here first surprised mike hasnt posted this news as its very big

What type of EX-PRO ? have they been linked with the Union Street Strollers yet ?

May as well , players are down there enough . massive drink culture at millbrook!! Often see them all out manager included ,who is normally in no fit state to even talk , so it wouldnt be suprised if this ex pro story is just a wind up.

i saw john lukic having a pint in the ring 'o' bells on tuesday.

hes over 40 mate not 35, plus we already have 2 keepers at the club. the guy we signed is english and one of you is correct. but hey you slag of the manager whoever it was yet he can get someone to millbrook who has no budget a pat on the back i say.

is that who you think it is

to be fair with that comment after what happened to leigh cooper on thisiscornwall its best not to publish as a signing until the papers have been signed so i think this should be moved to rumours.

i saw john lukic having a pint in the ring 'o' bells on tuesday.

hes over 40 mate not 35, plus we already have 2 keepers at the club. the guy we signed is english and one of you is correct. but hey you slag of the manager whoever it was yet he can get someone to millbrook who has no budget a pat on the back i say.

2 keepers might keep the score down a bit this year then :lol:

Guest `The kid Frankie`

I seen Gary Speed in The St John Inn last night talking to Ricky Cardew,might be trying to hijack the deal..

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

CallyMillbrookmike was the catalyst, once he made the move, then everybody wants to be on his website.

I still think that Millbrook will be a surprise package next season and could gatecrash the top 6, only time will tell. Let the boys have a bit of fun with the rumours, it is mostly good humoured and not too many outside the locality have any grudge against them.

CallyMillbrookmike was the catalyst, once he made the move, then everybody wants to be on his website.

I still think that Millbrook will be a surprise package next season and could gatecrash the top 6, only time will tell. Let the boys have a bit of fun with the rumours, it is mostly good humoured and not too many outside the locality have any grudge against them.

The most sensible thing you have ever said! :drink:

thats what someone who hasnt told me whether he is part of the club or not has stated but doesnt know the facts and i am not in a position to confirm anything until the next meeting.

as for you hozzler you seem to be wanting to know everyones business. you wanna know about our signings, you wanna know who plymstock are signing, what club are you from.

To be fair , it was itk who started the rumour on here , dunno if he is anything to do with millbrook , dunnno why millbrookmike reported a rumour on there official website though, be interesting to hear if he had permission to do that.

Guest jayrich

i dont no why he would want gary kelly anyway he has a great young under 18's this year who could fill any position in the millbrook team easily , not sure if there all signing on tho think torpoint have a few already:P