Cornwall Football Forum

All time greats in Mining/Fal helston leagues(Players)

one club man?johnny was my captain at robartes when we won the treble in 2000 and enjoyed a few seasons at robartes....and didnt he play for falmouth docks years ago?

johnny is a local football legend and i once heard a well respected south western league manager describe john as the best target man in the county at any levels.

Guest i8scousers

malcom pooley,,,alan knight,,,phil rogers good midfield lads,,loved playing with and against them,,but webster is a legend cause even the refs were afraid of him and he done what he liked

Guest Sam Boston

Micky Lane at Perranporth - played there all his life, guided them to glory as Captain and is now steering them further on as Manager. On top of that he's a really nice bloke :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

for me damien stevens in fal hel league didn't always play in this league but what an impact he made when he did... mining i would say good choice with mr webster as i like to call him scary, scary man on the pitch

come on there must be others out there another one i thought of is chris at mawnan how many junior cup, fal hel titles has he won lots i would imagine....