Cornwall Football Forum

Jamie Chown New Carharrack Reserve Team Manager

I would like to be the first to congratulate my younger brother Jamie Chown on his new appointment as Carhararck Reserve Team Manager. :thumbsup:

Last night the club committee decided to part company with Paul Webster, we thank him for his time and effort during his tenure.

Jamie at the age of 24 he is possibly one of the youngest managers in the FHFL but I know that his enthusiasm and passion for football will put him in good standing. One of Jamie’s priorities will be to develop the youth players that are currently at the club.

I would just like to thank everyone at the club for giving me this chance and also to mr webster for a great bunch of lads i have 2 take over. i will do all i can so everyone enjoys the game and hopefully get us up the league table. my sunday league team is a 6 aside team which is full of superstars and we are top still have been all season nigel lol 5 games from glory lol so all gd lol.. neone wishing to try there luck with the team is more than welcome we have a 1st and 2nd team so u can start with me and mayb b called up or just go str8 2 1st u never know. thanks u all agen .. youngest manager at 24?? :c:

cool.. thanks guys.. yeh got players flyin in as we speak lol.. had sum christano fella ring me said 200k a week doesnt compare 2 working with u jamie.. so i said wat position u play he said newhere i said ideal i need a keeper. lmao... lookin for couple friendlys now home and away ... pmme if interested or e-mail me chowne2k@hotmail.com many thanks again every1

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

CHOWNER , WELL DONE AND ALL THE BEST. YOU'VE GOT A GOOD SET UP AT CARHARRACK, THINK YOU'LL DO ALRIGHT MATE. ONCE AGAIN ALL THE BEST. JASON OPIE

I would just like to thank everyone at the club for giving me this chance and also to mr webster for a great bunch of lads i have 2 take over. i will do all i can so everyone enjoys the game and hopefully get us up the league table. my sunday league team is a 6 aside team which is full of superstars and we are top still have been all season nigel lol 5 games from glory lol so all gd lol.. neone wishing to try there luck with the team is more than welcome we have a 1st and 2nd team so u can start with me and mayb b called up or just go str8 2 1st u never know. thanks u all agen .. youngest manager at 24?? :c:

good luck jamie mate can imagine you will bring quite a few players being as popular as yourself

your side maybe top but they did lose to a young bolingy side if i remember ;) haha

and jason pearce was tms manager when they won mining3 at the tender age of 17-18 cant imagine there has ever been a manager younger then that in any league and to guide them to the league title and cup final was a fantastic achievement hopefully you can do the same a Tms were in the same situation as carharack are wen he took charge

again good luck mate altho i dont think you will need it :thumbsup:

Guest Luffy

good luck jamie mate can imagine you will bring quite a few players being as popular as yourself

your side maybe top but they did lose to a young bolingy side if i remember ;) haha

and jason pearce was tms manager when they won mining3 at the tender age of 17-18 cant imagine there has ever been a manager younger then that in any league and to guide them to the league title and cup final was a fantastic achievement hopefully you can do the same a Tms were in the same situation as carharack are wen he took charge

again good luck mate altho i dont think you will need it :thumbsup:

Good luck Jamie it is really hard work but can bring alot of pleasure as well. Just a quick note to Patty JP was in charge for 11 games, in which he did really well but memory being a little bit short believe I was in charge when we reached the cup final ( the cup round hadn't begun until after I took over) and was in charge when we won the league, I think I can take some of the credit for the success. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well Done to Jamie on winning his 6 a side league. Hope it is one of many titles to come this season.

Manager: Jamie Chown

Players: Adam Burrows, Liam Bray, Nick Webber, Bryan Hawke, Paul Jolly, Adam Vincent, Stuart Reynolds, Jamie Atkins, Danny Burrows, Ben Harding, Simon Ellis and Wilko