Cornwall Football Forum

Perranwell pre-season training

Perranwell starts their pre season training on tues 30th June at the ground, new &old players welcome be there for 6.30pm for a prompt start.Anybody wishing to come along and wish to talk to the management team can contact Dave Fisher 07885891165 or fraggles 07984449146.

Perranwell starts their pre season training on tues 30th June at the ground, new &old players welcome be there for 6.30pm for a prompt start.Anybody wishing to come along and wish to talk to the management team can contact Dave Fisher 07885891165 or fraggles 07984449146.

And could players who have left the club return the training tops that they have as it would be goood for next season ! How would it look fort the last 2 years runners up in the combo league be if we don't look the part early doors? Even Ronaldo has given his back!! :c::c:

Grass roots footy is still the best!! believe me !!

gillo, your days are numbered. to old to be playing FHFL1 now. possibly drop down a league or 2 and you might get a look in. i would say come down Albion but we have sufficent ballboys.

Your probably right bungle, especially after playing in a side that won the double last season, playing in a defence that conceded 28 league goals mmm good point. Gutted I couldnt be part of a side that stayed in the division by the skin of their arse! Good points well made