Cornwall Football Forum

Ronaldo talking with Real Madrid

Guest Man on the Post

The deal was done 12 months ago.He agreed to stay for last season ,if he was promised he could join

Real Madrid.

Now we will get all the Mancs,on here saying he won't be missed,he's a one trick pony,throw's his dummy

out the pram,great deal £80 million,now we can buy players who want to wear the Red shirt.

B-----KS.

The truth is you are just a feeder club for Real Madrid,and have lost your best player and one of the best

in the world.FACT.

Premiership,best league in the world,don't think so.

Just look at the players,that will be playing in La Liga.

Kaka,Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta.E'to,Henry,Villa,plus many more.

Who have we in the premiership.?

Guest Man on the Post

Somersetspur, I realise that you are just trying to wind up Man Utd fans, but I can only think of 3 players who have moved from Old Trafford to Real. Some feeder club!

When Ronaldo was a young boy he dreamed of playing for Real and now he is fulfilling that dream. Good luck to him I say. :thumbsup:

The deal was done 12 months ago.He agreed to stay for last season ,if he was promised he could join

Real Madrid.

Now we will get all the Mancs,on here saying he won't be missed,he's a one trick pony,throw's his dummy

out the pram,great deal £80 million,now we can buy players who want to wear the Red shirt.

B-----KS.

The truth is you are just a feeder club for Real Madrid,and have lost your best player and one of the best

in the world.FACT.

Just look at the players,that will be playing in La Liga.

Kaka,Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta.E'to,Henry,Villa,plus many more.

Who have we in the premiership.?

Sad as I am to say this but I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Gutted that United are selling him but at the same time who can really turn down that kind of cash?! Sure Fergie wouldnt let this go through unless he had a few players lined up to replace those that leave, next Nani, Tevez and maybe Park. Time to get in a couple of decent wingers and unleash Rooney through the middle EVERY WEEK! Not sure who can replace someone like Ronaldo but we said that when Robson, Keane, Bruce, Cantona and numerous others left.

What players can United get in, Ribery? Villa? Benzema? Not seen enough of these guys to say for definate. Personally I would say lets gets providers in for Rooney, Berbatov and A N Other to do the business.

On another note its good to see Madrid addressing there problems of last season, 52 goals conceded so lets sign Kaka and Ronaldo! Wonder if the smelly Frenchie Platini will question Madrids income!? Where the hell do they get their money from?

Somersetspur, talking of feeder clubs. How many players have you sold us over the last few years? May I suggest you leave this topic to either

United fans who wish to comment

or

fans of other clubs who have something sensible to say

You fall into neither category!

Guest Man on the Post

Sad as I am to say this but I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately it was Somersetspur's fingernail. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Premiership not the best in Europe? for the last two season 3 out of the 4 semi finalists were English teams and the only team that knocked out an English time before the Semi finals was another English team both seasons! If it wasnt for the shocking ref in the Chealsea v Barca game no English team would have been knocked out by a team from another country for the second season in a row.

Madrid will have some team next season but there defence was shocking last year and Kaka and Ronaldo will not sort this out! Ronaldo hardly ever tracks back but didnt need to at United as they are strong in defence anyway.

Fergie want to lay off the vino,first he pays £30 million for Berbatov,now he lets the so called best player in

the world leave the club.

Feeder clubs hmm,Carrick and Berbatov for £48 million,thank you very much,thats two players.

Van Nistleroy and Ronaldo,thats two players,similar,I would say.

I commented that La Liga would be a better league ,next season,so we will see how many English clubs

get to the Semi's THIS SEASON.

Please read the post's correctly,instead of reading only what you want.

FACT;Mancs have sold the best player in the world[according to all Man U supporters]

Are the players you're going to buy,better players than Ronaldo.?

Watch Man City outbid you for your targets.

:clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Guest Man on the Post

Somersetspur, I really don't understand you.

Ronaldo has changed employers, just like many of us do! Groups change their record labels, authors their publishers, presenters their TV channel etc, etc, etc. What's the problem? Have you not heard of the saying,

'the king is dead, the king is dead, long live the king!'. :D

Berba will now come out of the shadows, of that Im confident. You got 48mill for 2 players United get 80 mill for 1 player. Yes he is the best player in the world and will it will be bloody hard to replace what he brings to the team but everyone has a price. His ego was beginning to ruin things within the club, from what I could see, and Fergie will not have that. He got rid of Keane, Becks etc so this wont bother him. No one is bigger than the club. He wont replace him like for like as that would be impossible so wont be able to buy better players. As he is STILL the best manager he will rebuild in some way. Thats what good managers do Spur, as Ive said earlier United survived and were successful without great players that fans and sceptic clowns like yourself thought would not be possible but it happened. You need not worry as I dont think there is anyone at Spurs that Fergie would want.

Your probably right the Spanish league may be better to watch next season because the defences are so shocking bar one, Barcelona.

Will now get to see how much Fergie wants Tevez. Personally I say NOOOO!

Just look at the players,that will be playing in La Liga. Kaka,Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta.E'to,Henry,Villa,plus many more. Who have we in the premiership.?

Wrong again Somersetspur, in my opinion. All the players you are on about play for just 2 teams. What are getting in Spain is a better version of the SPL! Who wants to see 2 teams playing and winning each week, and only the odd match between them where the result is in doubt?

This years Premier League campaign was brilliant, with a much closer competition than usual. Let's hope that it will be the same again next season.

Well,I have just been down to the local for lunch,had a nice Rowe's pasty and a couple of pints of Bulmers

Pear Flavoured Cider.

So I have decided to look into my Somerset Crystal Ball,to see whats on the horizon.

Oh Dear,I see clouds brewing over the Theatre of Dreams,your replacement for the best player in the world.

Antonio Valencia,who plays for a team in BLUE and WHITE,Wigan Athletic.

I see a long hot summer,with long periods of BLUE sky with puffy WHITE clouds,to keep Mr Issac Rosenberg

cool, as he sits in his deck chair,with his knotted hankie and Chelsea shirt,getting ready for Roman

Abramavich to invest big time into Anchelotti's BLUE Revolution.

Then there's the real team from Manchester,the Sky BLUE'S who will buy there success thanks to the

Arabian Sugar Daddies.

What about the BLUE half of Merseyside,Everton are going to be hard to beat,and have one of the best

managers around in Mr Moyes.

Oh yes,then there is our Arry who manages a nother team who play in BLUE AND WHITE,and i see him

progressing into the top 6.

Oh wait hang on a minute Arsene Wenger has seen the light,the Goons have changed their away strip,

guess what colour,yes its all BLUE.Wenger is no fool.

Hang about,will Fergie keep United's White and BLUE away kit,or can I see a nice purple kit to match his nose.I SEE THE FUTURE AS BLUE AND WHITE.See you later,Im going for a lie down. :yahoo: :yahoo:

fergie right 2 sell him,he wants 2 play for real full stop and was gonna get there at some point and fergie now gets 80 million,if he was devoted 2 united i dont think united would have accepted the offer as he is one of the best players in the world,take away the diving, the arragance and the moaning hes a pleasure to watch when he on top form but as a liverpool fan chuffed he gone united wont be able to replace him or his goals.what happens now though if he doesnt settle at madrid for a start ruud left united because he fell out wit ronaldo,he cant though his toys out the pram again on get himself another move after costing 80 million.as for spain been a better league i dout it,yes barca domintated united but thats only because united didnt turn up,as some1 already stated real defence is awfull maybe they should concentrate on that department first we all seen wot liverpool done to them,kaka n ronaldo make a differance but there only 2 players and it takes 11 to win things

You Mancs are so predictable,dont need him.He really wanted to go .We got £80 million to spend.

Fergie will probably get half of that,the Glaziers,will require the rest.

Who will score 30-40 goals a season now.?

Berbastrop,Tevez,Rooney,may be Valencia.?

Dont think so.

No one will replace Ronaldo.Thats your problem.

The reason Im p---ing myself,is last season you were giving it large when you signed our best player.

Saying he wants to play in a better team etc.

Well now you can have a bit of back. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What was so exciting about the Premiership last Season,the top finished miles ahead of 5th place.

Top spot was sorted before the last game of the season,and the only intrest was to see who was going down.

Yea,cant wait.

Lets pray, Manchester City,Everton,Aston Villa or Spurs might be able to make it really exciting.

Guest Man on the Post

No one will replace Ronaldo.Thats your problem.

No one will replace Robson.

No one will replace Keane.

No one will replace Cantona.

No one will replace Stam.

No one will replace Beckham.

No one will replace Van Nistelrooy.

Heard it all before, many times! :D

I think the Premier League will be even more exciting next season. With Man City spending big, Everton getting stronger every season and if Villa can find there early season form and add a few new players they can challange the big four as well.

I think United will replace Ronaldo with a few new players. A winger and a new striker. They might go back to their feeder club and go for Lennon! good player on his day and Fergie knows how to get the best out of wingers.

Ronaldo will be missed by man utd for his many step overs and many dives and his arrogance but they will still go on to win the premier the player i would like to see is man citys robinho he is a real entertainer like ronaldo but like ronaldo he doesnt work hard enough like berbatov .real madrid will still struggle with the shocking defence they got .man utd to win the league but arsenal will be the team to watch with there talented youngsters. :c:

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

even though im an arsenal fan i think they made the right decision in getting rid of a player that dont wanna be there for a shite load of cash! they can by a scorer in david villa as valencia are in all sorts of financial trouble, maybe david silva as well who is a good playmaker as is iniesta! dont think its gloom at all!!! as much as i hate the bloke i think the premiership will miss him for his footballing prowess!!!

Guest Man on the Post

but arsenal will be the team to watch with their talented youngsters.

I reckon I'll still be hearing that phrase when I'm drawing my pension! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well hasn't this topic created a lot of hot air today!

Surely it's a deal where everyone is happy...

- Ronaldo gets to play for his dream club (whilst earning a bucket load of cash!)

- Man Utd receive a nice little wedge to help service their ever increasing debt, and buy Valencia to fill the gap in the squad left by Ronaldo.

- Real Madrid get the player they've been chasing for the last 18 months.

When it's all said and done,

Man Utd will weaker without him, how can they not be! The man has been the key player for them in the last 3 seasons, and any new player coming in will naturally take time to settle. The one advantage they have is there are still more than enough decent players to challenge for the trophies they want to challenge for.

I think the big problem comes when 'Old Trafford's official timekeeper' Sir Alex decides to call it a day and retires, because there is no way you will replace that man, end of!!!!

With regards the debate on which is the better, more exciting league. Who even cares! It just just a load of media hype, and we are just pandering to the propaganda that Sky forces upon us in order to justify themselves!

All the major leagues in Europe are dominated by the teams that qualify for the Champions League on a regular basis, with all the other teams in the division marooned somewhere between a relegation scrap and mid-table boredom! Being a Spurs fan I've just got used to it!

Guest Sport Lover

It makes sense for Ronaldo and Man U.

Ronaldo has won everything he can (I think) here in England so he needs a new challenge.

Its good business for Man utd, bought for £12 million and sold for £80 million.

Its also good for the Man Utd dressing room to stop the year in year out specualtion of is he going isnt he?

Guest Jezza

Lets pray, Manchester City,Everton,Aston Villa or Spurs might be able to make it really exciting.

I wouldn't hold your breath..... :D

There won't be many Utd fans who from a football point of view would want Ronaldo to go, 70 odd goals in two seasons probably wouldn't be replaced by three players let alone one, as I heard earlier today he's Gerrard, Giggs and Torres rolled into one.

But personally I'd like to see us buy nobody with the money and instead bank it to start getting shot of the debt the 'Double Glazering' brothers have landed us in, we have more than enough talent on the books to remain in the top tier of the Premier League, the obvious replacement being Nani and if the Bulgarian finally steps up to the plate as the rest of you Spurs fans keep telling us he can then no reason why we won't challenge for top spot again.

So thanks Ronaldo, you have been another Old Trafford legend and enjoy the rest of your career.

And now that we have been brought down closer to the level of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool lets see how next season pans out, game on....

In what way was that common sense? He said Nani was the obvious replacement, he wouldnt get a look in at Peterborough with Lil Fergie nevermind replace Ronaldo! Sure Fergie will get a fair chunk of the cash to buy a few squad players, to replace the likes of Nani(please), Gibson, Tevez etc and probably one big signing, the rest will service part of the debt.

Reasonable reply Gillo,I will explain,Nani has said that if Ronaldo goes,he can step into his shoes.

He don't feel he has had a decent run of games last season,and Fergie seen something about him,or else he

would'nt have signed him in the first place.Do you trust Fergie or what.

Reading the gossip columns today,it has been revealed certain players are not happy at this transfer.

Vidic is being linked with Barcelona,now who could turn that down,and it looks like the blue half of

Manchester are favourites to get Tevez.

Rumours,I know,but it is nice to see some other team getting all the gossip headlines.

Of course I trust Fergie but we all make mistakes, Djemba, Veron, Taibi and numerous others. My point, even the best make mistakes. Clearly he saw something in Nani a couple of years ago but he has not progressed at anywhere near the same level that Ronaldo did, if he stays I sincerely hope I am proved wrong. When he played in games last season he tried to be clever everytime he got the ball, usually failed, he didnt work hard for the team, his attitude comes across as though he thinks he has made the big time but in fact is nowhere near it.....yet....maybe.

Vidic will be linked with other big clubs because he is the best, it happens. I will worry about it when it happens.

Tevez, Citeh can have him! Doesnt score many, doesnt set up to many basically runs around not getting very far. I did hear a stat yesterday that Berba actually made more tackles than him, set up more goals for others and scored more.

Just received this from a legend:

You put your transfer in, your transfer out,

In out, in out, you f*** your club about,

You do the Cristiano and you change your mind, thats what its all about,

Ooooo Ronaldo is a w****, Ooooo Ronaldo is a w****,Ooooo Ronaldo is a w****

Knees bent arms stretch dive dive dive

:clapper:

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

gillo- laurent blanc and kleberson were pretty amazing for you as well dont forget! not to mention karel poborsky!!!

Im no Man Utd fan but i for one will miss Ronaldo when he leaves these shores. Granted, he's a diving, cheating, toothy, winking money grabber but good god is he an awesome footballer.

He is among one of the best footballers ive ever seen and i believe one of the best to grace the British game and i reckon the Premier League will be a poorer place without him.

As for Utd, im sure £80 Million spending money feels nice in the back pocket, but how can you replace the irreplaceable? Benzema, Tevez, Ribery, an interested Berbatov? Very good players indeed but replacements for Ronaldo - i dont think so.

:c:

SOMERSETSPUR WROTE

Just look at the players,that will be playing in La Liga. Kaka,Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta.E'to,Henry,Villa,plus many more. Who have we in the premiership.?

MANGLE REPLIED

Wrong again Somersetspur, in my opinion. All the players you are on about play for just 2 teams. What are getting in Spain is a better version of the SPL! Who wants to see 2 teams playing and winning each week, and only the odd match between them where the result is in doubt?

IF YOUR A SUPPORTER OF ANY TEAM YOU WANT THEM TO WIN EVERY GAME WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY MANGLE