Cornwall Football Forum

Daniel Burrows Signs For Perranporth

top class keeper i reckon hes the best around at the minute perrenporth got a good signing. im not just sayin that cause hes my brother.

yes its true and a good signing at that Danny is an excellent Keeper. I spoke to Gossy weeks ago when he asked me if i was interested in playing and after initially saying yes I had a think and we chatted and i felt at my age (45 in October) i would proberbly not be able commit to last the season and be anywhere as fit as he wanted me to be so we agreed he would see if he could get someone else and Danny let him know he was interested in coming and that was that.

Despite a quite a few offers from clubs I have signed as cover for Danny and will get the nod in some of the cup competitions but will be helping out Mickey lane in the Falmouth Helston side as my son Ben has gone to St Agnes to try his luck at senior football, and couldn't have a better coach in Kimmo.

Guest Reginald Perrin

I hear a few people at Perranporth are quite off. Harrington being on a whopping £100+ a game. Trev and Gossy having an EBAY style war over him. After Sam being promised money to be Physio for next year for travelling, now being told that she will get £0. Now in talks with other clubs.... As is the Lineo.. Is the apple carts first loose wheel nut showing?!?!?!?!

:c:

Guest Gears of War

I hear a few people at Perranporth are quite off. Harrington being on a whopping £100+ a game. Trev and Gossy having an EBAY style war over him. After Sam being promised money to be Physio for next year for travelling, now being told that she will get £0. Now in talks with other clubs.... As is the Lineo.. Is the apple carts first loose wheel nut showing?!?!?!?!

gelousy will get u no were in life, gossy noes what he is doing i would be very surprized if they didnt win something next year, as i qouted u in a previos reply you r definetly on some serious smelly stuff :wacko:

gelousy will get u no were in life, gossy noes what he is doing i would be very surprized if they didnt win something next year, as i qouted u in a previos reply you r definetly on some serious smelly stuff :wacko:

Think you are too judging by your spelling! lol

Guest Reginald Perrin

i dont think i'm wrong judging from the pm iwas sent. all you have to do is ask harri and see if he can keep a straight face. until anyone proves me wrong then my posts stay :c: