Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole AFC

• 2 weeks later...

Gerans is a class player & yes has had a couple of offers & it is possible that he might give it a go at a premier lge club!!! which will be a loss but at end of the day, if someone is going to try at a higher lge that is fine by me. any player should to try to play at as high a lge as they can. plus they can always come back!!!!

I am greatly dissapointed to hear that there has been so little interest shown in the managers position at Mousehole.

My fear is that anyone with an interest may be 'put off' by the lack of 'budget' at Mousehole, something that Darren and myself had to live with down the years.

To anyone interested , take it from me, If you have a little time on your hands and arent afraid of a little hard work , then you will not regret joining the happy band at Mousehole AFC.

A fantastic , loyal , talented group of players who with a few tweaks here and there can go on to even greater things than they undoubtedly have in recent seasons.

Good Luck to all for the coming season and beyond.

Jeff Richardson - Former Player , 1st XI Manager and will remain a LIFELONG supporter of Mousehole AFC.

Up the Seagulls!