Cornwall Football Forum

Mullion Managerial Vacancy

After a turbulent season that used numerous managers (i think 8 managers and assistants in total) what will the 2009-10 season have in store for the club?

the players choice is Scott Toy, been around the club for a while managing the ladies and playing the last few seasons but having to retire due to injury, previous playing spells with wendron, he was assistant to countless people last year!!

Any ideas??

It looks like it's going to be a long hard season for mullion,what players r they going to attract ,the club is in turmoil,perhaps they should not interviewed kevin richards behind the last managers back(no offence to kev),but a more honest approach would have been more apprioate. :SM_carton_y:

I can assure everyone, especially, Casey Adams, that i have not been interviewed by anyone at Mullion FC about the managers position. I think a few people were aware of my position at Porthleven & i was lucky enough to be approached by a few clubs, which i found very flattering, however, i have the job i wanted & i hope Mullion FC find the person they are looking for.

Scott toy, without a doubt understands that the club needs a shake up and also understands that the club arnt going to be able to compete for so called 'big players' what needs to be done is looking at clubs around the local area ie lizard, st keverne and maybe afew more and putting best players into one team which i know is what he'll be doing, given time to build a team there's no doubts he'll give the club what it needs and that is stability!! there are and always have been some very good youngsters at club and managed the correct way can play at combo level! i understand what you said 'big no5' but before alan even took over last year we had Dan and Ben stidwell, Nick Slade, Rob carey and others playing for us so it can be done! Just hope they pick right person to take charge and give that stability the club so badly needs!