Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Rubbish

I know the season has just finished,but I see the Media waggon is in full progress,what a lot of absolute

rubbish is being broadcast,especially about my club Spurs.

Arry has said that he knows 3 players he want,and may have to sell a couple ,to balance the books.

The Media has gone mad,just look at this lot that has been reported to be on the move.

Coming to Spurs; ROBERT GREEN,GLEN JOHNSON,SYLVAN DISTAN,DAMIEN DUFF,STEWART DOWNING;

JOE COLE;KEIRAN RICHARDSON;RYAN BABEL;MAROUNE CHAMAKH;TARIK SEKTIOUI;DJBRIL CISSE;

AND KENWYNNE JONES.

And going out;GOMES;BALE;GUNTER;ZOKORA;JENAS;MODRIC;LENNON;BENTLEY;HUDDLESTONE;

O'HARA;DOS SANTOS;BENT;PAVLYUCHENKO.

What drivel these people come up with.

Can anyone else come up with more than that for their team.

I'll tell you what if 25% of those reported transfers actually happen,I will run from Taunton to Midfield's

house,NAKED. :yahoo:

:D

Because next year, my pole-dancing friend, City, as I already predicted, will join Chelsea, United and Liverpool in the top four of the Premiership. Wenger will finally go. Sunderland, Burnley and Hull will go down and so will Argyle, sadly. Chelsea will win the European Cup. St Just will win the Combination League. Truro City will not be promoted and Mr Heaney will call it quits.

Spurs ? Dunno, probably the usual mid-table mediocrity. I'm only interested in predictions that involve serious clubs....... :c: :drink:

I have just heard a rumour connecting Chelsea with Adebayor. Please, God, no. I promise to boil my head, anything but that ! Take Adams to Celtic instead, then we can all have a laugh ! Please,God.

Please watch football, Somersetspur ! It's the taking part that counts. Tottenham need people like you to believe in their delusions and pay for their ridiculously inflated self-conceptions; and the police need people like 'Arry to safeguard their continued employment !

I value losers: without them, how could there be winners ? Chin up on the King's Sedgemoor Drain ! :D

I have just heard a rumour connecting Chelsea with Adebayor. Please, God, no. I promise to boil my head, anything but that !

Please, please pay us £30M and have him! I am desperate to see you boil your head as well. I'll even put the kettle on! :lol::lol::lol:

A bit off-topic, but I see that Gareth Bale has been ruled out for 8 weeks. I bet Spurs were wishing that this was the beginning of next season because it waould give them a chance of winning a game! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5360560,00.html

The very least they could do would be to call the poor lad up to the England squad to face Azerbaijan and get a win under his belt. Is that poor Palacios still digging ? Must be hell in those mountains, not a drop to drink. Like playing away at some of the clay villages.

Or is he Welsh or something ?

Half-term ! What a social time we're all having now the season's over ! First I'm moving in with you now I'm considering working in the area, while I look for a castle to buy. Then you've got Somersetspur running naked up the M5 to see you, or was he on a pogo stick ? He'd have more pace than Adebayor or Bale, especially if the Tinners minibus is roaring up behind him. Yes, you'd better put the kettle on. We're all going to need it. I've been drinking Carling Black Label all afternoon and spraying myself with Domestos just to keep off the flies, or was that the other way round ?

Days like this, I'm just thankful I don't have to climb telegraph poles and liosten to Defoe being threatened for a living. :drink::c: :D

The very least they could do would be to call the poor lad up to the England squad to face Azerbaijan and get a win under his belt. Is that poor Palacios still digging ? Must be hell in those mountains, not a drop to drink. Like playing away at some of the clay villages.

Could you just clarify what this line was referring to, because if it's what I think it is, then you're way out of line. :angry2:

Oh Peck, bring some sunshine into your tedious life. :D

Watching Tottenham has made you so pious. I'm not surprised: your goals per game ratio is lower than Somersetspur's IQ. No wonder that you treat a win like The Second Coming. Let's all pray together fervently that 'Arry stays out of jail.

I'm glad you regard people like me as essential, Cornishatheart. "Everybody knows what I'm like ?"

In Bournemouth ??? Do tell.....

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman

PS. There's a really good poem somewhere about what hard work it is digging a grave for a donkey, but I can't remember who wrote it. Digging for a living is exhausting, especially in this weather, especially in thin mountain soil. I sympathise with horny-handed sons of toil like pole-climbers: I'm just off out to vote for Arthur Scargill's party to prove it !

Lots of love,

Supporter of F.A.Cup Winners.

:c: :D

I'll tell you what if 25% of those reported transfers actually happen,I will run from Taunton to Midfield's

house,NAKED. :yahoo:

By my reckoning thats 25 names and 25% is 6 and a teeny bit, so lets say seven to be generous...

Papers reporting today that Tom Huddlestone might be on his way to Bolton...

Is it one down six to go :lol: :lol:

Oh Peck, bring some sunshine into your tedious life. :D

Watching Tottenham has made you so pious. I'm not surprised: your goals per game ratio is lower than Somersetspur's IQ. No wonder that you treat a win like The Second Coming. Let's all pray together fervently that 'Arry stays out of jail.

I'm glad you regard people like me as essential, Cornishatheart. "Everybody knows what I'm like ?"

In Bournemouth ??? Do tell.....

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman

PS. There's a really good poem somewhere about what hard work it is digging a grave for a donkey, but I can't remember who wrote it. Digging for a living is exhausting, especially in this weather, especially in thin mountain soil. I sympathise with horny-handed sons of toil like pole-climbers: I'm just off out to vote for Arthur Scargill's party to prove it !

Lots of love,

Supporter of F.A.Cup Winners.

:c::D

I've plenty of sunshine in my life, however I think you're the one, big, black cloud on my skyline.

You see, when an adult comes on this forum and makes a mockery of a mans' (Palacios) personal tragedy like you did (see the link below for details) , I think I've got every right to get a little peeved! :angry:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_5306093,00.html

And just like always, when someone picks you up on your distasteful posting, you reply with even more insults, but dressed up in your usual, pretentious, over-the-top, 'I have to show everyone how good I am at English' drivel.

I sure you'll plead ignorance to the story, and if not, you'll probably justify the statement with one of your 'witty' posts about the many laws of the People's Republic of St Just, or that 'mother' will chase me down the streets of Tinners town. Well, you can say what you like, but we both know that you were way out of line with what you said, but I suppose one of my Grandad's sayings is right.....

There's no worse an idiot, than an educated idiot!

Fair comment, Cornishatheart....all the best to you and Bournemouth for the new season !

Peck.....nice to see seagulls like you still following the trawler.

Now stop upsetting me. I'm traumatised by the notion that we might sign Johnson, which has really put me off my tea. Hell, I'd rather sign Palacios. This is the time of year for spadework in the goalmouths. :D

St Darren, i think your mixed up harrys after Paul ROBERTSON, Newquays prolific just married centre forward. :thumbsup:

All Arsenal fans are desperate to get rid of adebayor, its the same at west ham where we are trying to pay someone to take Boa Morte.... :yahoo:

A good friend of mine saw Micheal Owen househunting in Plymouth..................

And Lucas Neil was at Liverpools training ground on wednesday morning................