Cornwall Football Forum

Hopes and Fears...

Maybe a bit early but we are all thinking about next time around.

What I'd like to see for us is to add 2 or 3 top-class players in key positions, get rid of the same amount and to make a genuine title challenge. Anything else would be a bonus.

What do the rest of us want?

Guest Jezza

I'd like to see us return Berbatov to Spurs and get our money back under the 'sales of goods' act!

use some to buy Tevez for about £15 (his money grabbing agent can go and get ****ed for the rest!)

sell Ronaldo cos even I'm fed up of his antics and bring on Nani (who actually has a better shooting foot anyway and can get more than 25% of his free kicks over a wall!)

field a 'legends' team for the Carling Cup to give Scholes, Giggs and Neville a game, and get some of the youngsters in more regular starting positions.

:smiley20:

Guest danny-efc-pafc

hope that yakubu areteta and jags r all fighting fit for the new season!!!another top 6 finish wud be ideal for me!!! maybe sign a few players in the window to have cover for positions or sign another striker!!!

AND TO WIN THE FA CUP NEXT YEAR LOL HAHA

Hopes -

Spurs consolidate Harry's work and finish top 6,

England win the World Cup

Fears -

Premier League continues to be a billionaires playground, and those clubs continue to live beyonds their natural means. The dream for smaller clubs to come up through the league is further extinguished, whilst teams lower down the leagues go bust.

Guest danny-efc-pafc

lol we shud of started one for tottenham hopes and fears!! lol didnt think there was that many supporters

owen to come home to liverpool along with tevez if moneybags city dnt nick him aswell,man city to get relegated for trying to be the next chelsea and ruin the premier league buying every1 they want and england to win world cup then gerrard get knighted lol

Guest Sport Lover

My hopes would be QPR keep the same manager for at least one season and we make the play offs not too much to ask?