Cornwall Football Forum

fa cup

It's not like me to open my mouth before the event, is it ?

It will be a boring game because Everton are in it. And I don't blame them for making it boring: a win on penalties after a goalless draw is indeed their best bet. I don't like the absence of any drama: I am so confident in Chelsea that I shall go out and watch cricket and catch the highlights, of which there will be few, later. Sunny weekend forecast.

John Terry will take possession of the F.A.Cup, however. That's all I need to say.

It will be a boring game because Everton are in it. And I don't blame them for making it boring: a win on penalties after a goalless draw is indeed their best bet. I don't like the absence of any drama: I am so confident in Chelsea that I shall go out and watch cricket and catch the highlights, of which there will be few, later. Sunny weekend forecast.

John Terry will take possession of the F.A.Cup, however. That's all I need to say.

isaac rosenberq you talking like that i think you have been hit by a cricket ball

isaac rosenberq you talking like that i think you have been hit by a cricket ball

He always does!!! :c:

Guest Jezza

well cracking game I thought, needed the early goal and you can't get much earlier than that one.....

think Chelsea deserved it overall as they attacked with more purpose although Everton gave it a go and it certainly wasn't as one sided as some were predicting. Not sure how Hibbert still gets on a team sheet I've seen him live three times this season and I reckon I could give a better performance, once Jacobson came on they looked more secure in that area which stopped Chelsea for a while but good goal from Frank to win it.

actually three good goals (four if you count Malouda's :clapper: )

gave me a bit of faith back in the Cup Final as the last three have been pants!

He needs to stay with a club that might win serious trophies: I think you'll find he's sufficiently adaptable to remain a squad player with the Blues. Spurs ?....well, maybe when he's about 35 and winding down and just wants to play out the twilight of his career where expectations are lower, like Cudicini.

The suggestion is a kind of parallel with when Brian Hall joined Plymouth Argyle or when Darren Anderton joined Bournemouth...... :D