Cornwall Football Forum

Ludgvan FC Seeking New Manager

LUDGVAN FC are looking for a new first team manager for the 2009-10 season. All applications in writing to: Sue Rowe, c/o Ludgvan FC, Jubilee Hall, Ludgvan, Penzance.

Closing date for applications is Friday June 5. For any further details, please contact Sue, the Jolly's Drinks Combination League club's secretary, on 01736 740042.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Luffy

Pre Season training for Ludgvan FC starts 1900 on Wednesday 17th June 2009 at Fairfield Road in Ludgvan, and continues the following week at the same venue and time but on Thursday 25th June 2009. All welcome.

Guest Luffy

Luffy, are you the new manager at Ludgvan?

:thumbsup: Yes I am Darren, took the job up last week, felt I needed to move into senior football. Probably not the easiest of jobs going but I will give it my best and hopefully repay the faith that the club has put into me. Won't be easy and I am under no illusions of the task infront of me but I am deteremined to improve on their position in the last few years and keep them up in the combination. Have to admit I am looking forward to the forth coming season.

Guest Luffy

A big big task you have taken on there Luffy. The best of luck to you, Any players in line then?

Yes it is quite a task but I do like a challenge and they have good facilities with a dedicated committee. Can't say to much about players, as of yet.

good luck Luffy it takes someone with guts to take on a team at the bottom of the league especially in senior football and you couldn't have picked a harder task, whatever happens stick the season out after all you only need 1 win to better last seasons tally.

Any help i can give just ring.

If you don't know him, go along to the Ludgvan training night and ask him to tell you about himself. Take a flask of tea and other refreshments too though, it may take quite a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

Good luck on next year though, all you need is 2 draws and you will have made a 100% improvement.

Guest Luffy

If you don't know him, go along to the Ludgvan training night and ask him to tell you about himself. Take a flask of tea and other refreshments too though, it may take quite a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

Good luck on next year though, all you need is 2 draws and you will have made a 100% improvement.

Fortunately if they turn up on match days there is a refreshment hut from which he could fill up from, unfortunately for him it may cost him a bit by time I have finished the ins and outs of football.