Cornwall Football Forum

New transfers in jollys combination

Guest hellboy

Guest hellboy

Since the SWPL and east cornwall transfers rumors have started.

Just wandering any news on players going to any new clubs this season in the combo.

Guest Sam Boston

ask winno he has phone everyone in yellow pages , and its only end of may :drink:

Can you blame him Cloughy? He's taken a job as manager and is probably trying to assemble the best team possible for next season, what's wrong with that?

Guest WINNO

I just give the players a follow up call after you Matty m8. C what financial packages youve offered them!!!hehehehe.

I know who I want at St Day m8 and most of them have already agreed to come. So Im happy very happy bud.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:P :thumbsup:

Guest Man on the Post

Grow up and leave Sam alone.

Anita, as far as I can see Rodney is no match for Sam in their exchanges! :thumbsup:

Guest Sam Boston

Why thank you Man on the Post! Although I am interested to hear what Rodney thinks "they" say about me as I'm sure he knows that anything other than the truth must be slander? Please feel free to PM me Rod if you're not man enough for the job on here :D

Man enough not to waste my energy on the anonymous sycophantic skirt-tugger on the Post, Ginge. Put your monkey back in the trunk and grind your own organ. :SM_carton:

This is a football website. You're boring me. I want to read about football.Why don't you just go shopping, or arrange an electrolysis session for your mate ?

you can only play 11 players so wot is going to happen to the local players who been out st day when they had no money ,village clubs need to stick with local boys because they are the back bone of smaller clubs ,you see it every year club bring in these super stars and when the money stops they are gone :D

Yeh i heard a few are on way 2 the saints up the road ere lol.. winno did alot of recruiting on forum charity day lol.. i was talkin 2 a friend of mine at wendron and hes on his way down 2 fal twn with scoffs so yeh seems fal and st.day are the big movers atm.. i think porthreath will need to invest with what i believe roger and winno are takin to st.day..

just a quick one for sam... is it true butcher is goin ??

Guest hellboy

Cloughy aka Matt Harris

Yes u r right in what u say about local boys at local clubs. But wasnt u the one who brought in the Likes of Jon Row, Andy Dyer down to St Just.

Please practice what u preach.

yes i did but at that time st just had 8 to 9 local players in the side ,but we needed a striker and center half ,every side in combo has 4 to 5 outsiders ,but wot i am saying is how many boys will be at st day this year from last year ,

Guest Reginald Perrin

you can only play 11 players so wot is going to happen to the local players who been out st day when they had no money ,village clubs need to stick with local boys because they are the back bone of smaller clubs ,you see it every year club bring in these super stars and when the money stops they are gone :D

Don't think i know any "Super Stars" that play football in the Combination League. I knw a few who think they have 'made' it in this league though. From what i hear, the improvements at St Day, on and off the pitch sound like St. Day means buisness. I know of players from 5 different clubs who have contacted the Management team not the other way round.

This season should be interesting. I predict Perranwell, Illogen St Day to be top 3 With Porthleven, Ludgvan and Portreath to be bottom 3.. I might even start a new topic with this

:c:

Guest hellboy

I hear Michael Brewer wil be leaving Perrranwell this season. Heard he is well pissed of as are most players as Perranwell had there end of season do at the club no food or nothing put on.

Im sorry but the boys put it in all season for the club and the best they can offer them is that. Come on i know there is a credit crunch going on but that takes the piss.

So if he goes im guessing a few others will go.

Right back to the interseting news is there any confirmed or good guesses to who is going to St Day this year.

Im Guessing ....... Steve/Brian hawke one or both

Charlie Davis...... also the captain of Helston last season.

Justin/Andy Miles

Buchy

Jon Row.

Anyone else care to take a guess.

yes i did but at that time st just had 8 to 9 local players in the side ,but we needed a striker and center half ,every side in combo has 4 to 5 outsiders ,but wot i am saying is how many boys will be at st day this year from last year ,

I don't much care for St Just, always cold and windy, but am intrigued Mr Harris by your comment. Wasn't that the same season that you took Frazier Cadman, Scott Grant, Rich Ward down to St Just also? Frazier back where he belongs now Holman SC :thumbsup: :drink:

Guest The Patriot

I was captain of Helston til Xmas then Blakey took over for the rest of the season when i took time out to spend time with my boy. Charlie is going to St Day to coach as he needs to coach a mens team for a year for his UEFA B badge. I only know this as it was in the paper when Winno was announched as manager. Who ever ends up at St Day i'm Sure they will do alright.

I was captain of Helston til Xmas then Blakey took over for the rest of the season when i took time out to spend time with my boy. Charlie is going to St Day to coach as he needs to coach a mens team for a year for his UEFA B badge. I only know this as it was in the paper when Winno was announched as manager. Who ever ends up at St Day i'm Sure they will do alright.

I heard you were going to St Day mate already signed :P

You know more whats happening at Perranwell than the management team no idea,please tell us more!! :drink:

That wasnt a dig frags, just looking at stuff that has been written. eg - scott kinge off to basingstoke, steve brewer to falmouth, mikey brewer saying he has going to a few pre-seasons, plus more...

It would just appear there are going to be a few out that will be replaced with some coming in that was all.

Guest bunditheboss

just to let everyone know, there is no need to worry about portreath football club for next season, we will miss roger and the players he takes but life will go on at portreath and hopefully will be able to announce some big news in the very near future regarding the club.

just to let everyone know, there is no need to worry about portreath football club for next season, we will miss roger and the players he takes but life will go on at portreath and hopefully will be able to announce some big news in the very near future regarding the club.

Any news on who the new manager will be?