Cornwall Football Forum

strachen quits

news today that strachen has resigned as manager of celtic---could this be perfect timing as newcastle being probably the biggest club to go down will most probably be looking for a manager of strachens caliber??

or will strachen have his sights on a prem job or possibly even real madrid??

watch this space

I can't see either Newcastle or Real Madrid (certainly not the latter) being interested in Wee Gordon.

fair point with real-but having said that, would you have seen them signing a qpr midfielder i think hes called parejo and faubert before it happened?

as for newcastle-strachen in my eyes would fit the bill-a manager with vast experience being key factor, won titles allbeit in spl-i just think personally other than him who else?

shearer-legendry player, gash manager

joe kinnear-not good enough and too ill

keegan-shocking manager-stuck in time with his early 90's gung ho tactics and barnet lol

the only other candidates i would suggest for newcastle is:

alan curbishley or stevey coppell

but strachen my pick personally and to be honest i dont know why im even banging on bout it as newcastle have a gash team, owner and manager and deserved to go down-shame that oranged faced muppet brown fc bandwagon didnt join them

I can't see either Newcastle or Real Madrid (certainly not the latter) being interested in Wee Gordon.

fair point with real-but having said that, would you have seen them signing a qpr midfielder i think hes called parejo and faubert before it happened?

Parejo is a Real Madrid (B team) player signed by QPR on a seasons long loan.