Cornwall Football Forum

Chelsea in trouble!

So if Chelsea are booted out of Europe.

Does that mean Arsenal will automatically qualify and 5th place in the Premiership will now get a spot.

That would leave a extra Europa Cup spot available,which Spurs would get.

Intresting.

Agree with Coopsie for a change,nice big fine for them I expect,which wont bother them to much.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

For sale in the Spuds club shop, straws for the sad deluded ones to clutch onto...

Spuds in Europe ! Does N17 have a Thomas Cooks ?

Chelsea in trouble I dont think they will be kicked out of Europe but in trouble they are they've got Everton in the FA Cup final

E-V-E-R-T-O-N LOST AGAIN ! Don't forget you will owe me a tenner this time !!!

For sale in the Spuds club shop, straws for the sad deluded ones to clutch onto...

Spuds in Europe ! Does N17 have a Thomas Cooks ?

To be honest, you're lucky if you've got windows in N17, let alone a travel agent!

Mind you the area will get a bit if a boost in the next couple of years, when a proper club shows some other wannabe clubs how to build a 55,000 seater complex using it's own money and resources and not relying on being some Russian oil baron's plaything!

Can't be good when these rich owners takeover football clubs and give them false standing within the game, surely you agree Judge!!!

Mind you the area will get a bit if a boost in the next couple of years, when a proper club shows some other wannabe clubs how to build a 55,000 seater complex using it's own money and resources and not relying on being some Russian oil baron's plaything!

"Proper" club.

Spurs.

LOL! :lol::lol: :lol:

"Proper" club.

Spurs.

LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

Told ya I'd bring some humour back to the forum!! ^_^

Anyone know how much it cost Chelsea to get Ballack off the hook!? Now we see where our own FA get there disciplinary direction from!

Nah, it was easy ! Chelsea hired Sir Moanalots lawyer, he can say what he likes and has never been charged by the FA. :thumbsup:

Problem is, most of the bigwigs at UEFA are not football folk and have no idea what it is like to outplay a side and be robbed.

Anyway Drogba was asking the ref about the after match meal, I swear he was saying saying "well done ref, smashing game, see you after at the meal, YOU CAN GET DUCK IN THIS PLACE !" :P

The problem in UEFA is Platini. He doesn't like the success of the Prem & the English teams in Europe. They just couldn't stomach another all English final esp with the same 2 teams. Sponsers wouldn't like it. Watch the Norwegian ref retire this summer.

The problem in UEFA is Platini. He doesn't like the success of the Prem & the English teams in Europe. They just couldn't stomach another all English final esp with the same 2 teams. Sponsers wouldn't like it. Watch the Norwegian ref retire this summer.

I agree, Platini is a xenophobic idiot! If Chelsea get thrown out, or face serious punishment over such an overblown incident it would be an absoulute joke. Give Drogba a telling off, maybe a fine and 1 match ban, nothing more.

In recent years there have been major incidents involving Turkish, Italian, Spanish and Romanian clubs which include pitch invasions, brawls between players, touchline staff and officials, objects being thrown and racial abuse from the crowd and all escaped with minimal punishments. I think Roma were forced to play 2 games behind closed doors after the referee was hospitalised by a missile as were Inter after Dida was floored by a flare. Not really suffiecent punishments for incidents that put lifes at risk.

If Chelsea are heavily punished by UEFA just because Drogba and Bosingwa got upset at a cheating referee, then it would simply highlight current anti-Premiership sentiment within UEFA, which under Platini is a 2nd-rate organization anyway (ahem...Europa League?).

:c:

Spuds in Europe ? The fourth best side in London, just pipping the happy Hammers into fifth by three goals scored ? Trampled into inferiority by the mighty Fulham, future pride of the Europa League ?

Better luck with your pens in the Midweek Pub Trophy next year, you gormless gallumphing grizzle of Gomezzes.

In Europe as what ? Air stewardesses ? Pole climbers ? No wonder BT are shedding jobs like Pleat's dandruff....

Drogba told the truth, to camera. Politicians could learn from this. Bet he doesn't try to rip off the supporters to get his moat cleaned, either. We also employ the top scorer in the Premiership. You employ Darren Bent. Ha ha.

Where are the Chelsea Headhunters when we need them ? They always left their victims excellently produced business cards. Time to visit that effete little French number 10 for a business meeting when they've sorted out Ovrebo.

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Job interview in Telford! That puts you far too close to me! Mind you, I do have a couple of mates who are Chelsea fans and teachers as well.

I hope Somersetspur will provide you with a hearty meal and plenty of beer. :D

Not a good year for teams with tedious monochrome strips. Newcastle ? The Spuds ? Leeds ? If you ask a young football fan to name a team in black and white in a few years they'll only recognise Fulham.

And before anybody tells me Spurs wear navy shorts, they only look that way because the dye has run after so much washing on account of the biologically expressed terror of their defeners whenever the ball goes near Gomez. No wonder the away strip was brown ! Matches 'Arry's bung envelopes too. :D