Cornwall Football Forum

Troon 2nds Promotion!!!

Its been a up and down season for Troon 2nds, we were flying at the start of the season and after xmas lost a few key players which hurt our team. I broke my metatarsal just before the cup qtrs and semis which put me out so was horrible watching from the sidelines as our team were grinding out results. Its gr8 that we fought hard and got promotion in the end despite our setbacks. We need to look to next season and build our team up again to challenge in Fal 1. We will need about 7-8 good players to be able to challenge next year. Well done to the other teams that are going up also. Been a good season and look forward to next. Celebration time!!!

Cheers

Guest mikey catterall

If Troon fail to gain senior status, what league will he first team compete in FHFL or Mining?

there was a rumour that the 1st team would switch as they reckoned f/h 1 is more competative than mining 1 aparently. but thats rumours the amount of people that talk shit these days is unbelevable so to be honest rich i aint sure

i would to say well done to all troon 2nd team its been a hard season and with only about 3 2nd team players training during the season its amazing we got promotion goodluck tomorrow lads i think u all know by now why i cant be there :(

Nice one mikey m8, u've been a big player for us this season and i know wot u mean by peeps talking shit.

Il put a free kick in top corner for u 2moz m8. Gonna come back 2moz for last game of the season. Will strap my foot up and hope 4 the best haha. :)

Guest mikey catterall

uve been a big player mate and made the left-back spot ur own but me and u both know ur best position andur easily the best set-piece taker in the side i would be carefull with the foot mate is going to be a hard game 2moz culdrose need the points and they will fight for them mate the first team are playing gulval 2moz so im hopeing u get a good side out see u soon :thumbsup: