Cornwall Football Forum

Uefa cup final

Donetsk look a very tidy team in the first 20minutes, the boys from Brazil look very tasty!

Not just any old shite can knock the mighty Spurs out of a cup competition you know ;)

LOL, They do look tidy, apart from that attempted catch from Naldo's powerful freekick :mellow:

Bloody good effort, which Gomes would have been proud of :c:

See, I can have a laugh if I want to :thumbsup:

Donetsk look a very tidy team in the first 20minutes, the boys from Brazil look very tasty!

Not just any old shite can knock the mighty Spurs out of a cup competition you know ;)

LOL, They do look tidy, apart from that attempted catch from Naldo's powerful freekick :mellow:

Bloody good effort, which Gomes would have been proud of :c:

See, I can have a laugh if I want to :thumbsup:

Suppose you have to be able to laugh being a Spurs supporter! Top Top man! :drink: :c:

You know what is funny?. Spurs in one season have had the worst start to a season in the history of the club, yet went on to set the all time record for the fewest amount of goals conceded at home in a season :wacko:

Jimmy Greaves was onto something you know, football really is a funny old game :c:

You know what is funny?. Spurs in one season have had the worst start to a season in the history of the club, yet went on to set the all time record for the fewest amount of goals conceded at home in a season :wacko:

Jimmy Greaves was onto something you know, football really is a funny old game :c:

Funny and knows his facts. You rekon Harry will lend a few players our(Bournemouth) way next season if this transfer embargo is lifted? Any decent youngsters in need of first team football?

Jonathan Obika (on loan at Yeovil), Dean Parrett, Andros Townsend, Danny Rose, John Bostock (though may be on bench for first team a fair bit pretty soon), Troy Archibald-Henville , Ryan Mason, Dorian dervite, Thomas Pekhart, Adam Smith, Oscar Jansson, Adel Taarabt (on-loan to QPR), Dos Santos....

Thats who I can think of off the top of my head. Almost all of those players have represented and do represent their country at their respective age levels. The likes of Obika, Townsend, Parrett, Bostok, Dos Santos, Taarabt, Jansson and Pekhart have all played for the senior team and Obika would have surely caught your eye scoring a fair few for Yeovil in the couple of months he was on loan at the end of this season?..

We have a very good group of young players just crying out for experience and toughening up, and being loaned out could be good for both player and club.

Most, if not all of the players mentioned will be available to see on you tube, I know it can make anyone look good, but they really are all good players who could benefit both themselves and your club if the opportunity were to arise..

After the weekend at Spurs,one player very unlikely to be playing for Spurs next season,and will be

available,Giovani Dos Santos.

Apparently he is very difficult to locate,and his time keeping is poor.

Can Bournemouth afford him.?

Make sure you get him a watch,if he do sign.

Shame though, don't you think?. The lad was superb during pre season this season and has simply not been given a chance or isn't fancied. I reckon he'll be yet ANOTHER ONE we will rue letting go in the future.. :(

After the weekend at Spurs,one player very unlikely to be playing for Spurs next season,and will be

available,Giovani Dos Santos.

Apparently he is very difficult to locate,and his time keeping is poor.

Can Bournemouth afford him.?

Make sure you get him a watch,if he do sign.

As long as he can kick a ball straight(Sort of straight) And can run about for 90minutes we may just be intrested! :drink: