Cornwall Football Forum

:D Perranporth 2 Hayle 0

O.G. and Simon Jones free kick.

Well done Perran great win but wasn't all ther own way as a battling Hayle side started stronger and gave a good account of themselves. Perran may push for a FHFL league and cup double next year!

Question for any refs (i'm sure this evenings ref was correct)

But if the keeper carries the ball out of his area before kicking it does this result in a direct free kick? it may be the law but it would make more sense for it to be indirect as it was an accidental incident?? Resulted in the second goal.

Congrats again lads - See ya all at the end of season dinner

Johnny :thumbsup:

Guest Sam Boston

Well done to Martin Bennetts and all the lads for a great performance last night :clapper: It was the cherry on the top of a great season for the club :yahoo:

I was at the game, and to be fair to Hayle i believe they had many chances to score and maybe win the game, it was quite harsh on the lads..

I think that instead of starting at 6:30, maybe they should have started the game later as Penryn do have flood lights, we had yto rush around after work to get there on time which is not the greatest way to prep for a cup final. I don't see what the point in having floodlights and not using them for cup finals, waste of time to be honest!! <_<

joejellico - fair comments

It would have been better if the game had kicked off at 7 maybe 7.30.

Agree Hayle were unlucky they could have been 3-0 up as they did start stronger, but throughout the game Perran hit the bar and the post so chances for both teams. Only an O.G an free kick decided it.

Wonder how much them floodlights cost to run?