Cornwall Football Forum

PENRYN VS. TRISPEN - TERRY JENNINGS CUP FINAL

4TH TIME THESE TWO TEAMS WILL HAVE MET THIS SEASON AND EVERY GAME HAS BEEN A TIGHT/ WELL FOUGHT ENCOUNTER AND IM SURE THIS FINAL GAME WILL BE NO DIFFERENT.

BUSHY'S BABES WILL BE GUNNING FOR US AFTER LAST WEEKS FINAL LOST AND TRISPEN ARE STILL CHASING A HISTORIC TREBLE. ALL THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR WHAT WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT GAME IM SURE!!

VENUE: WENDRON F.C

KICK OFF: 6.30 (I THINK?)

just want to say well done to trispen this season and good luck for saturday before i start.

well done lads, what a game!!!!

3-0 down we thought we lost it but we didn't give up and credit to our young side they didn't

let there heads drop.

goal scorers

trispen-aaron spear, mark rapsey 2

penryn-jamie allen, chris page, kristan martin 2.

well done boys

Guest gunners

Watched the game tonight Trispen were 3 0 up with no threat from penryn till last 20 minuets.

Trispen took there foot of the gas and gave it away. Not taking it away from Penryn they went to the end like all good winners do.

Thought the ref was weak a few decisions were won by who's supportes shouted the loudest. Penryn were given the most shocking penaltie decidion i have ever seen.

Did not want to say this but this season i have seen some poor refferes i feel the standard of refs is getting worse

What does anyone else think.

Before i start wanna say well do trispen and rappo brilliant team and good for saturday :D

on to tonight games thought trispen started the game very well again like last week taking a 3-0 lead but penryn never gave up and did well to come back 3-3 thought it was going to extra time but a brilliant shot from bisto put us 4-3 up. i wanna say about the two penatly decisons i thought they was both very week from where i was looking it looked like rappo was falling over already and for our won (penryn) i thought the player need got anything of the ball but then again he could say he fall over but i thought penryn deserved that win in the last 20 mins

good luck to trispen again

COME ON PENRYN :clapper::thumbsup: :yahoo:

well the ref didn't rush into the decision he took his time if it was outside the box

it would of been a free kick, sometimes you get them sometimes you dont, swings and roundabouts!!!

made up for the one we should of got last week, and i think trispens was a bit dodgy.

well done boys again

Absolutly enjoed the game this evening. When penryn went 3 nil down everybody thought trispen was goin home with the cup!!!

But the LOUD supporters of bushys babes had other ideas!!!!!

With 25mins to go they turned up the voical chords, which that fired up the youth of penryn, and they ran out worthy winners...... WELL DONE LADS.

Best celebration has to go to Jamie(scrubby)Allen absolute classic!!!!!!!!!

FIFI D :c:

Guest sunnydelight

great game and im proud of all of the squad ! before you slag the ref of i though he done well and got both decisions on the pens right. we didnt deserve to go in 1 nil down at half time and dominated the first half so th goal on half time was a real kick in the teeth. we started slowly in the second half and found ourselves 3 - 0 down. but credit where credits due the last 25 mins we ran out what i thought worthy 4 - 3 winners and the penryn boys were brilliant . as i said i was so proud and its been a pleasure to manage the young lads this season and when i retire i'll definatly take up mangement . all the best to trispen we couldnt let you win everything !!! UP THE RYN you deserved it and if you stick together you will have more good times like this!!!!

Guest sambo_crunch_em

:yahoo: well done 2 every1 that played 110% effort from every1 ensured an awsome game for all & a deserved win ,c'mon penryn lets go on & get that promotion!! (bisto for england!! haha) :clapper:

I hear they are calling Bushy the Brian Clough of cornish football !!!!

Brilliant achievement for the penryn boys and personally for bushy. first penryn junior team to win silverware since the lockhart cup in 2005 I believe. i bet nobody would have given you odds on the 4ths winning anything this season, so you boys deserve a pat on the back.

well done penryn. :c:

Phil

PENRYN (0) 4 (Martin 82,87 Allen 67, Page(pen)76 )

TRISPEN (1) 3 (Rapsey 57(pen),63 Spear 44, )

Big congratulations to Bushy and Chopper from everyone at Trispen. :clapper: we thought it was in the bag at 3-0 but you came back at us brilliantly and we had nothing left at the end.great bunch of youngsters who im sure several will go a long way.Easy for us to point fingers at the ref but we wont be doing that.you win some decisions and lose some! thats football.They do a difficult job which should be respected.nothing should deflect off the way Penryn came back and won the game,you were excellent,and over the 2 finals,i think 1 each is probably fair.Its our first defeat since January and thats spanned 21 games,even though we've rode our luck a few times,like to say a big well done to our lads,especially after all the injuries of late!!! and if we can just raise our game one last time we can pip Mullion for the league on saturday.So well done to Mike and Bushy,a cup each and a great season thats not over yet for either of us. :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO BUSHY/CHOPPER AND HIS BRILLIANT PENRYN TEAM. DESERVED IT IN THE END EVEN IF THERE WAS SOME POOR DECISIONS BY THE REF.

OBVIOUSLY VERY DISSAPOINTED TO LOSE WHEN YOUR 3-0 UP BUT THATS FOOTBALL AND THATS WHY WE LOVE IT!!

WELL DONE AGAIN PENRYN.

ONE MORE GAME TO GO WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY SEE US CROWNED AS CHAMPIONS!?

Guest Matthewmania

Would like to say a massive congratulations to Bushy and all at Penryn after a terrific fightback last night. Thoroughly deserved boys as you're the best side we've faced all season (including Mullion). Hope it can kick start a bright future for all the young lads you've got coming through.

To sum up the game, when we lead 3-0 I thought it was game over and fair play to Penryn for an awesome fightback. Thought the ref was weak especially when he allowed the Penryn bench to persuade him to book me for a 50-50 challenge. Cost me 8 quid!!!!!!!!!!! :SM_carton_y:

Still, no excuses boys and well done again to Penryn. Hopefully see you next season. Now to seal the double (gutted I can't play).

COME ON TRISPEN!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Penryn on their success and a good comeback from 3 down.

Question for Bushy: Why congratulate yourself on the website!

We all know Carlsberg is you Bushy!!!!!! Talk about bigging yourself up. Ha Ha Ha.

Good luck next season mate

MIKE C

THINK YOU GOT IT WRONG .CARLSBERG IS BUSHY BUT NOT DAVE BUSH ITS HIS BROTHER JAMES.

SAW THE GAME THOUGHT IT WAS CRACKING ESPECIALLY THE LAST 25 MINUTES WITH US WINNING.RAPPO ONCE AGAIN PROVED THAT ONCE A GOALSCORER ALWAYS A GOALSCORER AND ONCE A GENTLEMAN ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN WITH HIS REACTION TO THE PENRYN BOYS AFTER THE GAME .I EXPECTED NO LESS FROM RAPPO AS HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GENT.HE ISNT LIKE THE OTHERS WHO CAME ON HERE AND SLATED THE REF HE CAME ON AND PRAISED THE PENRYN BOYS.AFTER THE GAME HE PICKEED HIS TROPHY UP AND CLAPPED THE PENRYN BOYS THEN HEADED TOWARDS THEM TO SHAKE HANDS AND ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATE THEM .

I VE KNOWN MARK FOR YEARS AND IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A GENT

rappo is top bloke i havent seen him long but i think he is a top person. i have only played against 5 times and 4 of them have been this season not matter if he loses or wins he always comes and says well done to the team and against penryn last tuesday when penryn came to win 4-3 :clapper: he came and said well done to us all and clapped us not like anyone else like slating the ref so i think rappo is great bloke

Thanks legends! really appreciate your comments.i just treat people how i like to be treated myself.everyone deserves respect whether they're the queen or a tramp in the gutter! everyone's a person with a story to tell at the end of the day! Quaid keep it going,your gonna be a great player.dont see many full backs that can bomb on and pass it like you do mate.joe i scored my 1800th on saturday.trouble was i broke my nose doing it! i was never a looker anyway!!! like to get to 2000 but i doubt i will to be honest mate!?! played 28 seasons in mens football now.wish i made a note of all my goals in kids football,be bout 3000 by now!! never mind,be happy to squeeze another season out of my knees if im lucky!!! :thumbsup: