Cornwall Football Forum

troon v gwinear final

:smiley20: :drink: now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko :drink: now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko :drink: now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko :drink: now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko now the weather has cleared up a bit, i hope 2 c a big crowd up trungle parc 2day, 2pm ko

Troon 4 Gwinear 0 h/t 4 0

Well done Reno your a true gent and deserve everything you get your team played some great football yesterday , I thought your No.5 ( sorry didn't catch his name) was head and shoulders above everyone , he drove your team on and kept the tempo going very very good player .

Thank You to all at Mousehole would of been great conditions to play out the David and Goliath final but for that darn wind that seemed to drop a little a H/T hehe.

ps thanks General I will remember that semi for a very long time , not least cause I'm still limping !!

Thanks Boof, well done to the Gwinnear lads as we didnt have it or own way at all, but most of all good luck on Thursday in your fight for survival in Div 1, I will be texting James after the game and keeping my fingers crossed.

Going back to the game, really tough conditions with a gale force 8 blowing across the pitch and so so difficult for the players to get the ball down and play, but credit to both sides as they attempted to do this. Thought your keeper had a great game for you guys and a couple of youngsters who also showed up well in the 2nd half. But an old cliche was that we took our chances when they arose but apart from that a fairly even contest and all the Gwinnear Lads can hold their heads high after that performance.

Thanks Boof, well done to the Gwinnear lads as we didnt have it or own way at all, but most of all good luck on Thursday in your fight for survival in Div 1, I will be texting James after the game and keeping my fingers crossed.

Going back to the game, really tough conditions with a gale force 8 blowing across the pitch and so so difficult for the players to get the ball down and play, but credit to both sides as they attempted to do this. Thought your keeper had a great game for you guys and a couple of youngsters who also showed up well in the 2nd half. But an old cliche was that we took our chances when they arose but apart from that a fairly even contest and all the Gwinnear Lads can hold their heads high after that performance.

congrats ren on the two cups and good luck with the combo meeting hope you get it mate