Cornwall Football Forum

DISRESPECT

Guest Chris B

you are going on about poor old bill pearce ,thats the same linesman that saw a culdrose player smash me in the mouth.needing 7 stitches,then smile ling at me as he said to the ref no i didnt see any thing,and then telling the nice culdrose phsio that he coulnt take me to there ist aid hospital,let him walk to the city hospital was his reply,dont think he needs any ,ohhh poor old bill :c: :angry2:

you are going on about poor old bill pearce ,thats the same linesman that saw a culdrose player smash me in the mouth.needing 7 stitches,then smile ling at me as he said to the ref no i didnt see any thing,and then telling the nice culdrose phsio that he coulnt take me to there ist aid hospital,let him walk to the city hospital was his reply,dont think he needs any ,ohhh poor old bill :c::angry2:

i must add iam not condoning,what was said :c: bye the peran player :c:

you are going on about poor old bill pearce ,thats the same linesman that saw a culdrose player smash me in the mouth.needing 7 stitches,then smile ling at me as he said to the ref no i didnt see any thing,and then telling the nice culdrose phsio that he coulnt take me to there ist aid hospital,let him walk to the city hospital was his reply,dont think he needs any ,ohhh poor old bill :c::angry2:

Was that the same season the concrete bench tackeled you whilst taking a corner ,,,,,, lol

Guest Treyew22

To clarify, the 'quote' at the start of this thread is not what what said and is not what was 'quoted' by you immediately after the game Patriot. I am not condoning the reaction of the Perranporth player, however as you said representatives of the CCFA were at the game and so would have the whole incident and so will deal with the individuals involved appropriately.

In reference to Peppermints comment, the Culdrose management saved their gesturing/mouthing of the word 'wankers' for the families stood by the clubhouse (again in full view of the CCFA).

Having read through the barade of abuse that evolved from an infactual comment on a soccer gossip forum it does make me question how individuals who responded in such a manner having read one persons twisted accounts and having not even been at the game would have reacted if they had been in the situation themselves.

Was that the same season the concrete bench tackeled you whilst taking a corner ,,,,,, lol

you were at the culdrose game as well,C,and yes that bench down penzance jumped out and bit me,but the penzance phiso took me to hospital for a few stitches,nice people down zance :smiley20: :c:

no they just gouge people eyes and beat the crap out of each other :P

Yes Skippy thats rught... No moaning though! :D:D:D

no just really long bans!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_unio...ter/8012688.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_unio...ton/6573619.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/1579592.stm

Ok, so in rugby you get a few long bans for illegal passages in play. In football you do to Joey Barton banned by the FA and Newcastle. And wasnt a player booked for a bad tackle a month or two ago(warrented a red), and the manager took him off for the last 5minutes without replacing him... Torquay were going to impose a ban on their players for accumulation of bookings.

Anyway we are getting off the topic now. He shouldnt have said what he said.(IF HE DID)

And the management shouldnt have done/said what he said.(IF HE/THEY DID)

• 2 weeks later...

Phew ! Hadn't read this threade for ages and was surprised to see so much personal abuse !

My initial response was far from light-hearted. I feel the utmost sympathy for anybody who risks their life because they are duped by politicians into joining organisations that uphold the power of the ruling class of the State, whatever the state may be. In many cases those who become cannon fodder in the front line of war are drawn from the poorest tranches of society.

Patriot, the Malvinas veteran, mistakenly assumes that I should hold some loyalty to the Anglo-British state which claims to rule me because Anglo-Saxons won the tenth-century Battle of Lostwithiel.

I come from the People's Republic of St Just. I accept no authority over me but the inherent moral sense I derive from my philosophical or theological beliefs. In practice, I observe other regulation, when it suits me. Since I am mortal, my powers are limited, I often exhibit obedience to systems through forced compliance rather than informed consent.

My pity for Patriot, since he fought in the Malvinas war, cooked by Thatcher and Galtieri to divert attention from inflation and industrial strife at home in both their states, in which many of his contemporaries must have died, to preserve the career of Thatcher, the potential oil interests of Britain under the Antarctic and the cocked hat with plumes of Rex Hunt, is profound. As a result of his efforts the bitch was saved from electoral defeat and survived for a further decade to destroy what was left of the British working class. If you realise how you were used, Patriot, I appreciate your anger.

Some of the more gung-ho remarks by Services sympathisers; the attack on travellers and the suggestions that a capacity for illegitimate violence is being repressed reflect exactly the spirit of fascism which would ensue if this country tilted any further to the right than it already has. How paradoxical that Bill should attack Perranporth for paying players when he belongs to a club ultimately supported from public taxation, another form of state theft to which some of the Perranporth supporters are possibly subject. However, Bill is one of the great characters of football and an absolute legend: he is always a pleasure to disagree with and would agree that those who take a different view from his own have the right to do so !

To get back to football, this is a storm in a teacup and, with any sense, will have been forgotten by the start of next season. Congratulations to the guys at Perranporth for their excellent double. With regard to the minority of their shrill camp-followers who continue to berate me and to become gingered up over girly trivialities, I will maintain deciorouis restraint. The kindest response to inhuman deformity and ugliness is to let it be. :c:

So no appology for insulting Sam and Anita - i dont them them but i find it particularly rude when you would call someone a ''ginger idiot'' completely out of the blue!!!!

i have played against culdrose, and perran this season and had a fair bit of banter between both teams and after the game all was forgotten once hands were shaken near the centre spot. I can understand why the fuss has been made on this subject because the perran No.2 was out of order but no footballer can honestly say that they have never said something in the heat of the moment.

I feel that this subject should be put to bed and will be forgotten by the start of next season, scooby has admitted that RNAS Culdrose FC have since forgotten the matter so may Chris it may time for you to be the bigger man and forget about the situation.