Cornwall Football Forum

mining 1 weds results

St Ives Town RES 5 - St Just 0

St. Ives played some realy nice football first half and went in at the whistle 3-0.

Second half St Just came out fighting and probably deserved a goal but seemed to squander thier chances. Town only managed to net another 2 in the second but could have been more.

Well played St. Ives, strong end to the season.

St. Ives played some realy nice football first half and went in at the whistle 3-0.

Second half St Just came out fighting and probably deserved a goal but seemed to squander thier chances. Town only managed to net another 2 in the second but could have been more.

St Ives third goal was probably better then the 40-pass goal Argentina scored. Im not gunna lie to you.

Goal Scorers:

Mike Peck 2

Jake cook 1

Danny Paynter 1

Ross Duncan 1

Trispen 3 - Illogan 1

Could be wrong but thought it was 3??

What with only half a team there that normally plays and half the team couldn't be bothered it was a typical end of season nothing to play for mid week shocker on a rubbish pitch with rubbish facilities.

But I don't want to take too much away from Trispen as they deserved the win.

Red Utd 3 Gulval 5

decent game but Gulval short on players with myself and Rhondda on the bench. Didn't quite get me and Ron on the pitch as Utd rallied at 4-3 down and I was petrified we would not get the win.

Yes 3 points are important to me, there are no end of season muck abouts for me I am afraid even if one or two comments from the side were suggesting that we were taking the p***. Darren and his boys took 3 points at the start of the season from us with 10 men, I wanted them back.

Red Utd 3 Gulval 5

decent game but Gulval short on players with myself and Rhondda on the bench. Didn't quite get me and Ron on the pitch as Utd rallied at 4-3 down and I was petrified we would not get the win.

Yes 3 points are important to me, there are no end of season muck abouts for me I am afraid even if one or two comments from the side were suggesting that we were taking the p***. Darren and his boys took 3 points at the start of the season from us with 10 men, I wanted them back.

Enjoyable to watch, even better to be given a run out and play the cheekiest little inside flick to Jay before he squared for Anthony to score ;) . Thanks General :thumbsup: and thanks to the Redruth lads for once again laying on some food and being welcoming hosts :clapper: :c:

Coopsie, If that was the forth goal it was a cracker from outside the box

All in all a decent game and I’m glad I took my umbrella as it was a little wet :D

Many thanks to the lads from Gulval for coming back especially on a midweek game and as usual the legion did us proud with the food

Good luck to Gulval in their last 2 games :thumbsup:

Coopsie, (Fulham) you cheeky git :D

St Ives third goal was probably better then the 40-pass goal Argentina scored. Im not gunna lie to you.

Goal Scorers:

Mike Peck 2

Jake cook 1

Danny Paynter 1

Ross Duncan 1

well mikey two more goals h ######

Coopsie, If that was the forth goal it was a cracker from outside the box

All in all a decent game and I’m glad I took my umbrella as it was a little wet :D

Many thanks to the lads from Gulval for coming back especially on a midweek game and as usual the legion did us proud with the food

Good luck to Gulval in their last 2 games :thumbsup:

Coopsie, (Fulham) you cheeky git :D

It was indeed the fourth goal mate and I agree it was a good goal, only 4 touches of the ball from our keeper to the back of the Redruth net :thumbsup: ..

You're not in agreement with my Fulham statement then fella?. Why ever not? ;):clapper:

Take care mate and as I said in my PM, Hopefully I'll get to see you and your lads again next season. :c: